Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun!

Last week before school mommy was in the picture taking mood, so I was the model. Here I am sittin at our front door.

This past weekend was pretty fun. I spent a lot of time with the parents. Sunday was extra special! I woke up and found some goodies waiting on me from the Easter Bunny! Here I am saying "Yay" and clapping my hands to all the fun stuff I got!

Easter Bunny brought me a new hat. Here I am chillin with Melmo (Elmo) on the couch with my new hat on.

Later Sunday afternoon when I woke up from my nap, I got to go on an Easter Egg hunt! Guess who won!?!? Well duh, me of course! I found all 12 eggs. Chance helped and Daddy carried my basket while mommy was photographer.




After I found all the eggs, I went to the concrete to draw with my new chalk that the Easter Bunny brought.

Then I decided I would try to show all those golfers playin in the Masters what to look out for in the future. Check out my form:

I'm really enjoying all this warmer weather so I can wear my shorts and get outside and play, but wow it's hard on my knees. Look at them after just 2 days of shorts...


Oh well...I had fun and the knees will heal, so I'm not worried :-)

Click here for all the pictures from my fun filled Easter Sunday: Pictures

1 comment:

The Huff Family said...

This child is so cute!!! I really need to see him when I come up in a week. I can't believe how much he looks like Chris! Maybe Cody will look more like you. By the way, Gaines says "Melmo" too! Isn't that so cute? Glad to see you doing so well!