Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cars!!!

Saturday, the parents and I took a trip to Huntsville. I was such a good boy all day while they shopped so they decided to reward me with me with my new FAVORITE movie. You guessed it...CARS! I got to watch it all the way home and now I constantly want it playing in my room. Daddy went to the store last nite and he had a toy aisle weakness...he bought me "Mack". He didn't realize Lightning McQueen wasn't in the back of the truck, so he said if I was a really good boy he would go back and get me the car. Daddy! I'm ALWAYS good! Here I am playing with "Mack"

No comments: