Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tractor tippin!

I am now becoming hollywood. One of my teachers had their last day at daycare last week and she gave me a going away present. Check out how cool I am now...

Last time I posted, I told you how much I'm loving "Cars" the movie. Well after watching it about 100 times since then, I've decided that my favorite part is when Mater and McQueen go tractor tippin. It's now one of my favorite things to do around the house! I even "moooo" when I do it!



Cody update...Doc says he should be here sometime this week!!

No comments: