Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've been having some fun this week! JuJu came to visit on Monday so I took her outside to show her how much fun I have in my big backyard. While I was out there, daddy and I played golf and threw baseball.


After playing, we all went in for supper. I ate my first corn on the cob and I must say it was quite yummy!

I also got to show JuJu how much I love riding all my toys and pushing them around the house...here I am with Clifford

JuJu even got in the floor and played some...we were scooting across the floor and I thought it was so funny!

After all the playing, I loved on Cody before I went to bed. Can't wait to meet little brother on Friday!

No comments: