Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Cody Christopher Willis

I had a VERY exciting weekend and could not wait to get to school to let all my friends know that I am now a BIG BROTHER! Cody was born Friday, May 8 at 5:31pm. He was 6lbs 7oz and 20inches long. I already love him so much...I've given him tons of kisses and as you can see above in the main picture, I've even held him. Here are a few of my favorite pictures including our first family picture.












Please
click here for all the pictures

4 comments:

Michelle Calhoun said...

Beau,
Your new baby is soooooo sweet! I know that you are a proud big brother!!!!
-Michelle

Betty said...

Beau,
You are so handsome, and Cody is adorable. I know you are going to be a great big brother!

Betty Demara

Anonymous said...

Your baby brother is so pretty. i would have to get me some sugar too! - Tiffany Blaylock

Lick Family said...

Beau,
I am so excited for you, Mommy and Daddy. Cody is adorable just like his big brother. I can't wait to see the family. Congratulations to the whole family.

Love,
Robert Christy & Nathan Lick