Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy month!

Our busy month has continued...
Daddy had football camp on the 30th, so I went out there to help him instruct.


During this busy month, I have decided I really love Cody. He's trying to smile here. Then I held him for a picture and laid in the floor with him too!





Mommy took me out the the splash pad one day. I did not want to go anywhere near that water. I was much happier sitting by mommy on the brick wall watching everyone else.

Last Wednesday, JuJu came to town in time for us to drive to Greenville on Thursday. Nona did not know that mama, Cody and I were coming with JuJu so it was a big suprise! While we were in Greenville we did some fun stuff! Mommy let me ride on her back like a horse, then she bought me a pool to play in. We played ring around the rosey in the pool. I like to help Cody keep his pacifier in his mouth. Cody also likes to stick his tounge out at the camera too...see all the pictures!






We drove back to Florence on Saturday, then on Sunday Uncle Dade, Aunt Shelley and Bella came to visit. I played with Bella some and shared my toys. We even took a picture together on the rocking chairs at the Cracker Barrell. We added Cody in one of our pictures.


After they left, I went for a swim. I put my slide in the pool to make it a little more fun.
Then I went inside and got dried off...that's when the camera came out again for a family picture and then a man picture.


Then Cody said he wanted to be in his own picture!

Cody is good at taking pictures. His newborn pictures are done and they are good! To see all of his newborn pictures you can click here and enter Willis for the password. And if you want to view all the pictures from our exciting couple of weeks you can click here.
One last thing before I go. Last night the parents had to take me to the ER. Don't worry! It wasn't that scary. I had stuffed a rock in my nose at daycare and they found it after my bathtime, but could not get it out. It was almost bigger than my nostril so they were wondering how I got it stuffed in there and so far up in there. It's out and I'm breathing just fine!

1 comment:

Betty Demara said...

Beau, you are one good-looking boy and so is your new brother! Your parents are sure lucky to have both of you.