Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Fun!

We've been having some more fun since my last update! Well something not so fun was I had strep throat a couple weeks ago. All I wanted to do was sleep.
We went to the fountain at UNA to get a family picture for the media guide. I don't think we were very successful on a good picture of all us, mainly because I wasn't being cooperative. Here are some pictures we took while we were out there.



Mommy hooked the sprinkler up for me to run through and I've played in my pool some. While I do that, Cody likes to sleep in his "hammock"
Here is Cody again taking over the parents' bed
Daddy and I took a trip to Aberdeen a couple weeks ago to see his family and friends. Here we are with the Harringtons.
When we got home on Sunday, Cody and I gave daddy his father's day present. We got him the #1 father's day present for the #1 father! yep a shirt and tie...but not just any tie, it was a purple tie for him to wear to his next big UNA event! Daddy and I are best buds. Here we are doing "game face" together.
Mommy started back to work on the 22nd. Cody is going with her for now. She told me I wasn't missing out on much since Cody just mainly sleeps. She said I am probably having way more fun at daycare playing with my friends.

I was sad that I wasn't going to see daddy much this past weekend since he had football camp, but mommy made it VERY fun! It started off with Mrs. Melissa coming to visit. We all went to lunch together, then went to visit daddy at camp for a little bit. Here she is with Cody.After Mrs. Melissa left, I took a nap. When I woke up from the nap, Mrs. Gail came over, then we headed to the splash pad. Mrs. Gail pushed Cody in the stroller and sat with him while mommy and I got in the water. I wasn't so sure about getting in the water without mommy, but then I realized how much fun it was and even met a friend while playing.
After playing in the water for a while, I ran over to the train and played on it for a bit.
Needless to say I was a tired little boy after all that.
Sunday we got to go to the pool. I'm still not interested in gettin in the big pool, but I really like the little one. I splashed mommy a lot and thought it was funny. There was a girl there that let me play with her Nemo floaty too and I loved it! I'm really starting to look forward to the weekends now so I can go play at the pool or at the splash pad! I'm really ready for Cody to get bigger and start playing with me! I need a bud!

If you are wondering about Cody, he's doing great! He pretty much just eats and sleeps. He loves to be talked to...it makes him smile REALLY big. As far as night time sleeping, mommy says he wakes her up about once a night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...YEAH! on getting in the water. I knew you would finally give in and enjoy it. Mama really enjoyed the water too when she was little, the only thing was that we went to Lake Ferguson, which is way bigger than the pool...and dirtier. Have fun!!! Cody looks comfy in his 'hammock'. Looks like he has grown some. And I like the family pics. Have a good summer and I hope to see you soon. Love, Juju.