Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun Fun 4th of July weekend!

In my last post I told you how much Cody likes to smile. Here is a picture of him laughing at daddy one morning before we all left the house.Cody said he is having an ok time at work with mommy. I asked him if he liked the swing, which was my favorite thing to do at "work". He said it's ok and he's trying to like it a little more each day. He said the mobile above him makes him laugh some.At home, he likes the rocker chair that vibrates. My favorite thing about the chair was the chicken on the side and Cody said he agrees! That chicken is just so funny for some reason!Friday, the parents were off work and I was out of school so we had a family day! It started off with daddy and me swimming in the backyard and playing in the sprinkler. We came in for lunch and then a nap. After the nap, we headed to the splash pad. It was daddy's first time to see how much fun I have playing in the water at the splash pad. Saturday was 4th of July! We spent it together as a family at the pool. I got in the big pool with daddy and jumped to him from the side a lot. No pictures of that because mommy video taped it. Maybe I can get her to help me upload that footage for you sometime. Here I am "sleeping" on the lounge chair. Ha I was trying to fool mommy.We left the pool in time for me to go home and take a nap. Cody didn't play in the pool cause he napped the whole time. So when we got home he was awake and mommy wanted to take his 4th of July picture. He didn't want to take a good picture and just cried at mommy. I told Cody the sooner he took a good picture the sooner she would leave him alone. I've had almost 2 years experience of getting thru picture time with mommy, so I should know. Here is the final result...you're welcome mommy!Later that night the Abstons came over. We all ate, watched the race, then went outside for daddy's firework show. While we appreciated daddy's fireworks, the neighbor's fireworks were REALLY good so we watched those. After all the fireworks, Cole and I played in the outside "toybox". Mommy wanted to show you Cole and me now (Cole 2yrs 2 months, Me 22 months)...and Cole and me December 2007 (Cole 7 months, Me 4 months)Sunday was cloudy and rainy so we stayed inside. Mommy thought it would be a great opportunity to take our matching shirt picture now that Cody has grown into his shirt. Notice: I've been in the sun a lot and Cody none...he is still darker than me! We sat in my bed and I got to hold him and kiss his head...
Then we sat beside each other...Then I put my arm around him...Then we layed down and I put my arm around him again...Monday, Grandy and JuJu flew to town on their way home from a long weekend of visiting all the family (we were the last stop). Grandy and I sat in my bed and watched "Cars" together.While we were watching "Cars", Cody was having to take more pictures (poor thing! but I went thru it too). He said he liked being held by JuJu so the picture taking at that time was no big deal.By the time Grandy got to hold Cody, they were tired and just napped.
As you can see we had a very fun, relaxing family weekend together. Cody make the weekend quite pleasant too because 3 out of the last 5 nights he has slept from 10:00pm till 6:00 am. He will be 2 months old tommorrow, so you know what that means! Yes shots! I'll update you tommorrow and let ya know how they go!

No comments: