Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cody is tough!

Cody went to the doctor today for his 2 month check up and shots. Dr. Moore said he is growing good. He is 10.8lbs (50th percentile), 22" long (right under 50th percentile) and head is 15". I warned him about the shots and told him they wouldn't hurt for long. He got 3 shots a cried for less than a minute. Mommy was proud of him for sure! I think the Bugs Bunny bandaids helped. Here he is right after his shots.

1 comment:

Brandi Jo O said...

Beau, I think this is the funniest, coolest, sweetest and most entertaining thing I have ever seen.

I look forward to hanging out with you and Cody at tailgating this year. Tell your mom to bring you back to my house to play soon and let me know sometime y'all are going to the pool so I can come splash around with you.

You're a pretty awesome Big Brother and I bet Cody thinks so to.
Brandi Jo O