Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meet the Bowdens

Sunday rained for a little bit so we all stayed inside. Cody played under his jungle gymand I tried to hide from the parents in my bed. Can you find me?

Tuesday was a big special event for UNA football. It was "A Day With The Bowdens". Daddy's boss, Coach Terry Bowden got his dad, Bobby Bowden who is head coach at Florida State, and brothers Jeff and Tommy to come speak and meet the town of Florence and UNA. The parents went to the night event together. They got to meet Bobby and Tommy and then had their picture made with "Daddy Bowden" (Since Terry and Jeff are UNA coaches, they've already met them)
Uncle Ken and LeClair came for the event too. We went out to eat at Olive Garden Monday night.While the camera was out, the parents got a picture together without Cody or me in it. Notice in the picture how good daddy looks! He's been exercizing and dieting and has lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks. He said he had to make sure he could keep up with Cody and me.So I guess you're wondering where Cody and I were while this event was going on? Well Ms. Mollie came over to keep us. She got Cody to go to sleep right after the parents left and then she and I played and watched tv till the parents came home. Mom and Dad, she's a keeper!

No comments: