Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

More summer fun!

The other night, daddy had to leave the house, so mommy found a way to play with Cody and me at the same time without running all over the house. We went to Cody's room and I tried to teach him what to do in his jumperoo! Cody is still a little small for the jumper and yes I've outgrown the saucer, but we still had fun!Friday at work, mommy said Cody laughed out loud at her while he was being changed. He's smiling and laughing a lot now. It seems to be all he does when he's awake.
He laughed ...

and laughed....

and laughed!

Then he got tired from all the laughing and went to sleep.

Friday night was the kickoff to the Handy Festival. We all went to the parade downtown, then to Wilson Park to listen to the Midnighters. I had so much fun dancing to the music and running all over the place. The parents had to chase me a lot, so there was no time to get a camera out.

Saturday morning was nice, so we all headed to the pool. Daddy and I waited on the lounge chair together while mommy got Cody situated. Notice me sporting my new Nemo trunks!It was going to be Cody's debut day IN the pool, but it was a little too chili for him. Instead, mommy had to wrap in him towels on his lounge chair.
Mommy told daddy the other day that she thought I should be in swimming lessons. Daddy said he would take care of that! Here he is teaching me to swim all the way across the pool. We did it several times and I loved it!Meanwhile, Cody and Mommy relaxed in the sun. Mommy forgot Cody's hat, so I let him borrow mine. It's a little big for him now, but as fast as he's growing, it will fit perfect in no time!After the pool, of course came nap time. After our naps, we all got dressed and went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Cody sat by daddy and I sat by mommy in the booth in my booster seat! I felt like a big boy...in fact I displayed myself to the resturant talkin back to mommy. She would tell me "no, no" and I repeated back to her "no, no, no". Then she would say "stop it" and I repeated back "stop it". The parents said "o boy! here comes the terrible 2s!"
But really, I'm not terrible. I'm so loving and playful. See! Cody always gets kisses from me and I love huggin and kissin mommy and daddy.With my 2nd birthday coming up, the parents are thinking I may need a haircut. What do you think?I may be rubbing off on Cody some with the "terrible 2s". He stuck is tongue out at mommy. HaHa kidding, but it looks like it.Sunday we went in the backyard to play for a while. I set the ball on the tee and swung the bat and hit the ball all by myself! I'm pretty much a switch hitter right now, so watch out Chipper Jones! After a fun weekend of playing, Cody got a bath. He is loving his baths now. The part he hates is getting out and the cool air hitting him while he's still wet. Mommy tries to cover him pretty quick so there is little to no crying.

No comments: