Well Saturday was the big day. Take a look at these first 2 pictures and see if you know what we did...


That's right! I went for my first haircut at Rogers Barber Shop. Ms Jewel was the stylist that tackled the job! I didn't want to sit in the big chair by myself so mommy volunteered to let me sit in her lap. Ms. Jewel did many things to entertain me, such as giving me a comb, which I tried to comb her hair...

she gave me bugs bunny to play with

and I even tried taking her scissors.

While I was being somewhat cooperative, Cody was even better. He just took a nap during the event and daddy ran the video and took pictures.

After I saw my hair all over the place, I thought it was time to take the cape off and go, but Ms. Jewel was still chopping away, so I got hair all over me.


I wasn't so happy with this lady cutting my "chick magnet" curls off

but then she gave me a sucker, so I was happy with that. In fact I gave her a hug!

When we were leaving daddy told me we were fixing to go buy me some new shoes and then later to the splash pad! I was VERY excited about that!

After finding me some new kicks, we went back to the house and ate, then I took a nap. Mommy went canoeing while Ms. Gail came over and watched Cody. When I woke up from the nap, daddy, Mr. Tank and I headed to the splash pad. Then we all met up at home to get cleaned up to head to the Pierce's for their annual Hog Roasting. There, we got to see many friends!


I roamed around down by the creek with Mrs. Sabrina. There I found this fun orange bucket.

Then I posed for some shots of me with my new big boy haircut.


They started shooting fireworks once it got dark. The loud bangs from them scared me, but I like to say oooooohhhhhh when I saw them light up. Mommy held me while we watched and repeated oh and ah.

After such a long Saturday, we decided that Sunday was "pajama day". We found many fun things to do around the house. I rode my tractor around and decided to give "Rover" a ride as well.

Cody just laid around...

No comments:
Post a Comment