Please excuse me taking so long to post, but I'm not exactly having the best week. I started big boy class this past Monday and I'm not adjusting to it very well. Monday I tried to walk to my old building and mommy directed me to another building. I didn't think that was a big deal...I thought maybe we were going on a trip, but then she got me to my classroom door and I realized then I was not going to my other building and class. So then I cried, cried and cried. Tuesday was about the same. I walked to my room, then cried. Wednesday I cried when we parked and today I cried as we drove up. I don't cry for very long after mommy leaves tho. In fact, Sydney, Madison, Morgan and Mason are all in my new class to, so I'm glad I still get to play with them each day. Due to all the crying, I haven't gotten to take any picutres with my new teachers, Ms. Ty, Ms. Denise & Ms. Johnny.
Mommy said I need to try and set a good example for Cody since he will be starting school next month. Right now he goes to work with mommy and plays. Wow, his job looks real stressful...

On top of moving to my 2 year old class, daddy started football Monday. That means I don't get to see him as much as I'm used to. I'll ask mommy for daddy and she says he's at work, so I just go hug her for a little bit, which helps.
I was a happy kid last week tho! Friday was my last day in the "baby building", so I got my teachers a present for taking such good care of me and teaching me so many fun things! Here I am handing Ms. Felicia the present.

Then I told Ms. Heather bye

Mommy tried to take a picture of me with some friends...they cooperated and I did not. This is Sydney and Morgan. Morgan and I had the same hair style till I got mine cut.

Here I am with Andrew climbing. He was my best climbing bud in the class. We played on the playground together a lot. And you can see my pal Mason peeping over from the floor.

Friday when I got home from daycare, Mommy was no where to be found! JuJu was here and she told me that mommy had to go out of town for a wedding. JuJu is tons of fun, so I was ok with mommy being gone a couple nights. Here is mommy and Cody at the airport before she left.

Daddy happened to be dropping a recruit off at the airport Friday to catch the same flight mommy was on, so he was able to visit with Cody and tell mommy bye. He made Cody smile!

Mommy said she had delay problems in Atlanta and finally caught a flight to Baton Rouge at 11:20pm Friday. She said she was ok because her friend Ms. Teresa was able to get on the same flight with her.

She said she had a great time at Ms. Casey's wedding and seeing all her college softball friends!

Mommy got home Sunday, so JuJu thought it would be a good time for me to open my birthday present from her and Nona since they won't be here on my birthday. Nona wasn't there, but she sent the present with JuJu. This first one is the present from JuJu and Grandy...my first tricycle! and it's got "Cars" logos on it! I don't really ride it good yet, but just like anything else...I really like to push it! Thank you JuJu and Grandy!

Next, JuJu sat this box in front of me with "Cars" all over it! I started ripping the paper...

Can you see what it is?

YAY! My first lawn mower and I LOVE IT! It even blows bubbles, which i LOVE. Thank you Nona!

After we opened presents, we played and played. Here are a couple of my "birthday party" guests...

Cody and I layed under the jungle gym. I was teaching him how to play.

Does this one confuse you?


After all that playing, it was time for bath.

JuJu left on Tuesday, but she said she would be back soon! I know mommy will want her to come back as much as me since we won't be seeing daddy much now that football started. Thank you JuJu for the presents and coming to keep us while mommy went out of town!
1 comment:
Beau...I had tons of fun with you and Cody. Both of you are growing so big. And I really like your new haircut. I'm glad you like the tricycle and when I left your house I went to see Nona. She is glad that you like the bubble lawn mower. Hope Cody enjoys the diapers.
Tell him to check out his red car on the chest in his room. I stayed at Nona's til Friday morning, and then I drove to Brandon to see Bella and Uncle Dade and Aunt Shelley. Bella has grown a lot too. She weighs 22 lbs now and will be 11 months old next Saturday. We went out and found a place to take pics so her mommy can get her birthday announcements ready. We got some good shots. She can stand alone but has not started walking yet. The next time you see her ya'll will be running around everywhere. I leave to drive home on Monday. It was fun seeing all my babies but I have to go home and see Grandy and pay some bills.
Hugs & Kisses
Love, Juju.
Post a Comment