Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daddy! S.O.S.!

Well as you know, daddy isn't home as much now because football has started. I'm not sure how much Cody and I are liking all our time with mommy. Saturday, mommy said for me to take a nap and then we'd go in the backyard to play. That's what I did.While I was napping, Cody got the misfortune of daddy not being home...mommy thought it was time to do a photo shoot, which Cody actually cooperated for.When I woke up, I was ready to go play, but of course mommy wasn't done with her photo shoot...Can you tell I just woke up and didn't want to participate? Daddy please come home!!After the photo shoot, we did finally go outside to play. Mommy had my pool ready for me and the slide in it so I could slide into the water. Cody was asleep inside, so mommy and I played and played and played. In fact, mommy did make very good use of her time alone with me. She taught me how to hit a baseball and I'm not talking about off the tee! She threw a pitch and I hit it. Since it was just us 2 out there at that time, we weren't able to take pictures or video. But daddy got home early that night, so we went back out and we showed him. He was quite impressed! Mommy said the majors need to put me on their prospect list!
Anyways, Cody woke up so we went back in to play. I really love playing with him. See I made him laugh and smile a lot!Monday when we got home, Mommy thought it was time for more pictures...yeah you guessed it, daddy wasn't home. So here I am holding Cody in our chair. I was ok with it at first...I even said "CHEESE", but really mommy, enough is ENOUGH!One thing I have learned while being at school is how to share. I gave Cody my blanket bear over the weekend and he's really starting to like it now that he can grab things. He likes to chew on it when he's awake and he likes to snuggle with it when he sleeps...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...you boys are too cute!! Hope you are enjoying all the stuff I brought you last visit. It won't be long before you learn to ride the tricycle. Does the horse keep the grass short by eating it? Cody looks like he is growing fast. Better watch out or he will pass you. Then he may beat you up. Take care of Cody and Chance. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs & Kisses
Love, Juju.