Mommy asked daddy to bring his drill this weekend so he could hang my swing beside the adult swing on the back patio. This is the swing we were hanging...
Mommy and Pawpaw left Cody and me at the house with Patsy and headed to Home Depot to get something to hang the swing with. They came back with this pile of wood.
Cody was supervising this swing hanging while I took a nap.
When I got up from my nap, I saw this strange contraption in my back yard.
This contraption just got bigger and bigger!
By the time it looked like the previous picture, everyone was tired and daylight was running out, so we went in for dinner. I sat with Pawpaw...
The next morning we were all back outside working to get that swing hung. I took a break from "cutting the grass" to hand Pawpaw the hammer.
TA-DA! The swing is ready to be hung. See the end hooks with nothing on it? That is where my swing goes when I get it for my birthday!
Apparently I get to do more with this contraption than just swing. I get to rock climb, which Pawpaw helped me do...

AND I get to slide!
Cody will get too also once he gets bigger...
Thank you Pawpaw for building Cody and me a swingset! We are going to have so much fun on it! and Mommy said she really enjoyed helping you put it together! Come back soon so you can help me rock climb again!!After Pawpaw and Patsy left on Sunday, Cody and I took naps. After we woke up, we went by to pick up Mrs. Gail, then headed to Braly Stadium to meet the LIONS! Mommy, of course, made us take a picture...
Then I showed some of the players my quarterbacking skills...
I also found Leo to sign my jersey, then I sat and took a picture with him.
Click here to see all the pictures from the UNA Lions fan day...


1 comment:
Beau...The swingset is fabulous. Pawpaw had a great idea for you and Cody. You will enjoy this for years. Can't wait til I can come and play on it with you. I really like the rock climbing wall. Sorry I couldn't be there for your #2 birthday, but I'm sure mommy will take plenty pictures. Have fun and share with Cody.
Hugs & Kisses!!
Love Juju.
Post a Comment