Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to ME!

Monday night I was eating spaghetti o's for supper. Mommy wanted me to be able to show everyone how good I am at using my fork. Please excuse the mess on my bib...mommy messed me up when she told me to look up for a picture. I was spotless before the picture. Anyways...looks like I could be a lefty...Tuesday was my big day! Yes I turned 2 years old! I was at school. After my friends and I woke up from our naps, I saw mommy walk in with a big box. Inside was this cake made just for me! It's Thomas the Train!!!
Right after I was suprised to see mommy there, in came daddy and Cody! I jumped up and down and said "daddy! yay!" My friends and I all sat around our table and mommy put the cake in front of me. I made sure I let everyone know that was a TRAIN on that cake.
Before the cupcakes were passed out, everyone sang happy birthday to me. Well actually just the adults sang, but I sat there patiently waiting to blow out my 2 candles.
We then passed out the cupcakes...I didn't like getting the icing on my fingers, so I found a better way to eat my cupcake.
My teachers made me this birthday sign.
Cody wanted in on all the action, so daddy held him so he could party too!
Ms. Denise took a picture of me eating cake with my family. Thank you mommy and daddy for suprising me with this birthday party at school with my friends!
I took the train off the cake and it had icing all over it. Sydney helped me wash it so we could play with it.
After we ate cake and everyone got their train whistles and stickers, my friends all helped me open my present.
I wanted to show daddy that I got a TRAIN with a TRACK!
Choo Choo!
When we were done with the party, I got to go home early with mommy (daddy had to go back to work). She let me reopen my present since I didn't actually open it the first time (all my friends did).
I had to look way down in the bag to see what I got.
It's my first train and track...
and it's AWSOME!
After playing with my train some, mommy hung my new growth chart. According to the chart, if mommy hung it right, I am 34" tall!
The next thing I got was....my new swing!
I love to swing!
After I swung some, mommy let me go swimming. While I was in the pool, I had a visitor! Mrs. Gail came over to give me a present.
She helped me get it out of the box. Can ya see what it is?
It's a Tony Stewart race car! We'll call it "vintage" since it still has the #20 on it. I was scared of it at first because it would just take off on its own, but now I think it's so cool! Thank you Mrs. Gail!
At supper, mommy gave me some more of my birthday cake for desert. When I got done eating, I was playing with Chance. He gave me a birthday kiss!
Then we had another party in my room with a bunch of stuffed friends...and Cody. Here are a couple of the party guests.
Daddy got home before I went to bed, so I got to open my last present with the parents.
OOOOhhh look!
It's NEMO!

I had a great 2nd birthday and got so many goodies, but the best part was being suprised at school by the parents and Cody showing up!

Click here to see all the pictures from my birthday!

No comments: