Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cody Rolls!

Well last week I gave mommy an unexpected vacation. I became irritable over the weekend then got a blister on my tongue and hands and feet...yes HAND/FOOT/MOUTH again! So mommy had to stay home with me Monday - Wednesday of last week. While we were at home, we did some fun things together, such as giving Cody a bath, which he LOVES!I was well on Thursday and it was GAME WEEK! So the parents, Cody and I all rode up to campus for the UNA Pep Rally! I got to see my pals Tank, Steadman and Leo there. They were entertaining me while daddy played with Cody.
Since my last post, Cody has learned how to roll over. Here he is during his last week at work with mommy. He rolled over and said cheese!


Friday, daddy's team headed to Arkansas for their first game. Cody and I wore our UNA apparel to show support and when we got home from school and work, we did our own Lion walk at home around the circle! Cody rode in the wagon while I pulled him. Man he's heavy! He likes riding in the wagon tho...it puts him to sleep!


Saturday for the game, we went to the Bowden's house to listen to the game. I got to play with TJ there and he wore me out! I got a good night sleep thanks to him. When I woke up the next morning, mommy told me daddy's team won their first game 41-9! Roar Lions!

Sunday continued our stretch of not seeing daddy. Mommy continues to try and find fun stuff for Cody and me to do. Cody has learned to LOVE his exersaucer...

and I REALLY love cutting the grass...
and hitting baseballs. As you can see they are spread across the yard.

We sure do miss daddy tho, but we are super excited for his upcoming home game this weekend against Carson Newman!

Another note, Cody started daycare today...I'll try and update with pictures of that in my next post!

No comments: