Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cody's first football game

Cody had a GREAT first week of daycare. His teachers said he laughs and smiles at them all day even when he's sleeping! I have such a good little brother. Here he is with Ms Lauren on his first day...When mommy picked us up on Thursday, we didn't go straight home. We picked up Mrs. Gail then headed downtown for the UNA pep rally! I couldn't really see much, so Mr. Steve put me on his shoulders. That just put me closer to the blinking lights above me that I kept watching.Cody just smiled and laughed at everyone that walked by and talked to him. He was super excited about the pep rally!Then Saturday was game day against Carson Newman. Before the game, we tailgated and watched the Lion Walk. Then I played with Wade and TJFinally it was GAME TIME! So we headed to the stands where I spotted the BAND! I clapped my hands and waved my pom-pom at the band. Cody was excited too! Mrs. Gail held him as he watched his first football game and of course he was all smiles!Don't tell daddy, but my favorite part of the whole game was half-time when the band came out. I held my pom-pom the whole game, but I waved it tons at half-time for the band. Then after half-time, TJ and his friend sat with me some.Then Jenna and I had a chip break.Mommy was extremely proud of Cody and me for being such good boys and sitting thru the whole game Saturday night. I told her it was fun and easy to do since the Lions won 31-14! We went on the field after the game to congratulate daddy. Mommy and Cody left, so I got to stay and run around on the field and ride home with daddy!

After all the excitement on Saturday from the game, we were all pretty tired so Mommy , Cody and I had pajama day Sunday and Monday. We played a bunch around the house and I even became SUPERMAN!

No comments: