Thursday Mommy was VERY late coming to pick Cody and me up from school, but she said she had a good reason....she was waiting on JuJu to get to town so she could come with mommy. Cody and I were so excited to see JuJu! Friday was the day we were driving to Greenville to stay with Nona and pick her up to go to cousin Bella's birthday party Saturday. Before we left town tho, we had to take Cody to the doctor for his 4 month shots and checkup. There was a long wait at the doctor, so I found a friend outside to play with until Cody got called to a room. Cody got 2 shots and barely even cried! He was a tough guy! The part I did not like was when mommy reminded the doctor that there was a shot they were missing last time I was there, so of course I got stuck too! But I did not cry. I had to be a big boy for "Coty". Anyways, Cody weighed 13.14 (50th) and was 24.5 inches tall (25th). Here he is with his cool stickers that he pulled off himself.

Finally we hit the road and we asked Cody if he was ready for the trip...he just smiled.

Saturday we got to Bella's house for her birthday party. She was all decked out in her birthday outfit!

We got to play some before ALL of her guests arrived. Here we are playing chase...

Then I gave her a birthday hug

After I roamed their house for a little bit, I found this cool gadget on my head. I thought I would show Aunt Shelley how good her head band looked on me!

Finally it was time to open presents! Bella got tons of goodies! Cody and I got her a growth chart with her name on it.

Next, we got to eat cake. At first I didn't want any, but then I saw Pawpaw take a bite of some, then I ate the rest of his. Mommy had to get him another piece. Bella had her OWN whole cake and she ate it with her hands. Here she is when she was done and headed to the tub.

After she got cleaned up, we played some more. Here she is with "Melmo"

and here I am with her, showing her how her toy works


During the party, Hank and Lollie, got out of the yard, so all the party people went looking for them. When the found them, they came in the house. That's when I climbed in Nona's lap for protection from the dogs.

Bella got a cool guitar as one of her presents, so I sat in mommy's lap to show Cody how it worked

Then I got to show Pawpaw

Then unfortunatley it was time to go, so I told everyone bye and gave Pawpaw a hug

then kiss

Then gave Uncle Dade five. We had matching hair too!

We went back to Nona's Saturday after the party, then got up Sunday and drove back home. We were all so tired when we got back, but we had a great time seeing everyone. Thankfully, JuJu is staying a couple more day to visit with me and Cody and help mommy out while daddy is still busy with football. I got to see him last night and he told me they won their game Saturday 43-26 against Henderson State. I told him I was sad I missed the game and he said I could go to the game this weekend against West Georgia since it's a home game!
No comments:
Post a Comment