Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Firetruck!

Last Wednesday was picture day at school. The photographer took pictures of Cody and me together. I told mommy we did really good since we have so much practice taking pictures with her. She is excited to see the outcome! So of course when we got home from school Wednesday, she felt like she should keep us up to par on our picture taking skills. I didn't want to take any pictures so I let her and Cody do it.Then I felt left out, so I jumped in the shot. We had a GREAT photographer for this shoot. Thank goodness mommy has long arms!
Thursday was a VERY rainy day. In fact, it started flooding in some parts of Florence, so school closed at 3:00. When mommy picked us up, the sun was out, so she decided to take Cody and me to the fire station to have our car seats checked out. After the fireman ensured mommy that the seats were installed correctly, he let us check out the firetrucks!

After walking around the 3 trucks and checking them out, Mr. Fireman turned on the lights for me to see. Along with those lights came some loud noise! It was the AC to the truck, but it scared me to the point that it was time to go! But of course mommy wouldn't let us leave till we got a picture on the truck. I was NOT happy about that at all!
To calm me down, Mr. Fireman took me to see their fish pond. In there I saw Nemo!! Then I asked him to take a picture with me in front of the truck and told him thanks for the carseat help and showing us the firetrucks!
We got home and did our regular night routine, then I got a call!
It was daddy walking thru the door EARLY! So he played with Cody and me!
While we were in the floor playing, I showed daddy how to blow on Cody's belly to make him laugh.
Soon after that, Daddy and I continued to play while Cody went to take a bath. He LOVES to splash and play in his bath. Here he is all squeeky clean!

Friday, we had some Lions over to eat. Cody watched as mommy and I got everything ready.
I got to eat with the Lions, but Cody decided to sleep the whole time they were here.
After the Lions left and I had my bath, I went to wake up Cody for his bath. Which I literally do say "wake up Coty" He woke up extremely playful, so I played with him for a bit before he had to go to bed.
Saturday we woke up and I let everyone know "it's raining!" Then I sang "rain rain, go away, come back another day". Since we couldn't go outside and play, mommy asked Cody and me to help do the clothes. Cody held the clothes down in the basket, while I pushed him and the clothes to mommy's room to fold.
After we folded clothes, we played on the parents' bed.
We played monkey see, monkey do...Cody grabbed his toes, so I grabbed mine!
We then took naps and when we woke up, the rain slacked up enough to convince mommy to take us to daddy's game against West Georgia. Mommy has some great friends that come to her rescue and help her get us to the stadium. This week Mrs. Brandi carried me into the stadium and sat with us. She even took me down to see UNA (female Lion mascot). Thanks Mrs. Brandi! You're my new bud!The game was kind of slow and it was getting late, so mommy took us home in the middle of the 3rd quarter. But we did win the game 55-7! Roar Lions!

Sunday was another rainy day, so we continued to find fun things to do in the house. One of my fun past times is watching Noggin! Well I was trying to do that...
but Cody wanted to play instead so he kicked me in the back to get my attention.
I decided to show him how to do patty cake, which he thought was hillarious!

I just love my little brother! Thank you mommy and daddy for having him and giving me someone to play with!

I'm learing TONS of fun things at school. I think I repeated the alphabet 100 times to mommy this weekend. I sang the Barney song and made sure I gave her a hug and kiss each time I sang the song, which was a lot! AND I've also learned how to lean over my bed at night and say my prayer with Bernie bear!
Click here to see all the fun pictures from the last week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...Glad you help mama keep Cody entertained. You two will have great times when he gets bigger. Don't cry about noises the firetruck makes. It's ok and it won't hurt you. I wish I could have fun like that.
Hugs & Kisses
Juju