Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Visit with Riley and Jacob

Now that Cody goes to daycare, he gets a bath every night. Most nights mommy has to give us both of our baths since daddy is still at the office, so she decided to try both of us at once last week. Cody and I thought it was fun, but mommy was super nervous due to my rough play. Here we are in our first bath together!Daddy hit the road again Friday for an away game against Harding in Arkansas. Mommy decided it would be fun to get out of the house and go visit her college roommate, Mrs. Sarah. Mommy said it would be fun because I would meet a new bud, Riley! She sure was right. We played catch...then I tried to hit his pitching, which I'm much better at with my big bat at home.
Since I wasn't doing great at hitting, I pitched to Riley (notice the ball in the air)I really wanted to hit the ball, so Mr. Matthew held it for me like a tee.In the middle of all this playing, I discovered Riley's hat and decided "borrow" it from him.Meanwhile on the couch, Cody met his new friend...Jacob! Jacob was born in August, which makes them 3 months apart. I just thought Cody was little till I saw Jacob. Mommy wanted to get a picture of them together, but Cody wasn't happy about that.In fact, he even made Jacob cry.Mommy told them both if they would quit crying then she would quit taking pictures. Here's what she got....Mommy wanted to get home before dark and in time to listen to daddy's game, so she told me to get my shoes on so we could leave. I think I grabbed the wrong ones?Of course before we walked out of the door, we had to get one last shot. Here we are...the college roommates 7 years later with 4 boys! Riley - 7, Me - 2, Cody - 4 months and Jacob 1 month.We got in the car and I was super sleepy since I skipped my nap to play with Riley. I fell asleep for most of the trip home. Props to mommy taking such a good picture while driving!
We got home and listened to daddy's game, which they won 38-0! Next week is the homecoming game against Arkasas Tech. I can't wait to go to the parade!!

Sunday, the parents decided it was time to give Cody some food. On the menu: rice cereal...I don't think Cody liked it.and he kept spitting it out, which made a mess all over his face!I think maybe he was trying to tell mommy "no more!"Mommy said she accidently tasted the rice cereal and said she wouldn't have ate it either, so later she gave him some yogurt. Cody LOVED the yogurt! He even kept grabbing the spoon to help it to his mouth!He had a few bites of yogurt and then he was an extremely HAPPY baby!Since then he's had more yogurt and some more rice cereal, but mommy mixed the cereal with apple juice and he ate tons of that!

Later Sunday night, mommy got sick and I woke up getting sick all in my bed as well. Daddy slept in the floor beside me Sunday night to be sure to get me to the toilet when I felt like I was going to be sick again. The parents were suprised when I woke up in a great mood Monday! Mommy, on the other hand, did not feel so great. Daddy got to play Mr. Mom while mommy was sick. I think daddy is a GREAT Mr. Mom! We are all well now and excited for the homecoming game Saturday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...You have so many friends. Glad mama took you to visit Mrs. Sarah and her boys. She is real nice. The last time I saw her, Riley was younger about your age. Tell mama that you want to feed Cody. Congrats! to Daddy's winning season so far.
Glad ya'll are feeling better.
Hugs & Kisses
Juju
X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O