Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Bouncy Bouncy!

Yesterday mommy picked Cody and me up from school then headed to Braly Stadium. I was confused, but then realized that daddy had a game!! Before the game, I went to hang out with daddy on the field while Cody tailgated at the RVDaddy had to warm his players up, so I went to tailgate with Cody. I found a huge blow up bouncy thingy, which I acted interested in, but didn't want to get in. Mommy told me not to be scared and she took my shoes off and threw me in it. I found out really quick that it was FUN! I bounced and bounced and bounced.
Then I had some friends join me...
I was in there for quite a while and this man told mommy it was time to deflate it. I didn't want to get out, so I bounced far away from mommy.
I accidently got to close to her, so she caught me and pulled me out. Can't wait till the next game so I can bounce again!!

Game time came so we headed to the stadium. I sat by Jenna for most of the game. Mommy pulled the camera out and Jenna scooted away from me. I think she's tired of mommy's camera too.
I tried to get Jenna to take a good picture with me, but she was more interested in her candy.
Maybe she scooted away because I was still sweaty from the bounce house? See how sweaty my hair is...it was going EVERYWHERE!
The game didn't start till 7:00, so mommy only let us stay till 1/2 time. I did get to watch the band with Mrs. Brandi before we left. Mrs. Brandi and I LOVE the band!
I was asleep when daddy got home, but I saw him this morning!! He told me they won the game 50-3! I told him how much fun I had in the bounce house last night and he said I get to go play in it again next Thursday when we play at home again against Delta State!

No comments: