Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkins!

I'm used to getting up on Saturdays and being ready for football! But this past Saturday was different since Daddy's team already played on Thursday. Daddy got to come home REALLY early Saturday, so we loaded up and headed to the pumpkin patch! There, we found a nice guy to take a picture of us.I told the nice guy that I really love my baby brother, so he got a picture of me holding him.
We then found a trailer with hay on it to take a picture on...

Then we found the "scary" graveyard...
I liked the trailer with hay on it, so Cody and I went back to take another picture on it.
Finally I got to run around and check out all the pumpkins. Daddy took over the camera and said "say cheese!" I said "cheese!"
Then I saw Cody sit on a pumpkin
So then I sat on a pumpkin
Then Cody laid on some pumpkins
and he was getting a little chilly so mama snuggled with him to keep him warm
After wandering thru all the pumpkins, I found this trailer
which mommy pulled me away from to get a picture in front of the welcome sign. I thought she had plenty of pictures, so I didn't cooperate.
Cody cooperated, but he doesn't have much of a choice right now.
We didn't get a pumpkin because we wanted an ORANGE one, but mommy did get this UNA gourd to show our Lion support!
After we got home, Mr. Tank, Mr. Steadman and Mr. Blake came over to watch football with daddy. I asked mommy if Cody and I could show them our halloween costumes since they wouldn't be here to see them due to an away football game. She gave in and as much as she wanted to wait to let everyone else see pictures of us, she can't resist letting all of you see us now!


Sunday Daddy had to head back to the office, so it was just us 3 again (me, Cody & Mommy). We went out back to play. Mommy put Cody in MY swing and I was not happy about that at all! Cody loved swinging, but I wanted to go FIRST! So mommy let me swing FIRST, then Cody swung again.


While Cody was swinging, I climbed on the ship! This was my first time to climb up the "rope" by myself...Once I got to the top, I slid down the slide and just kept doing it over and over again saying "this is fun!"
Mommy said it was time to go in to feed Cody. I told her to hold on so I could park the ship!
I then told her to go on without me so I could guard the ship! She went on in to feed Cody while I guarded the ship.
Finally I thought the ship was safe so I slid down and came on in. Cody was on his 2nd jar of food by that time! Mommy said he likes to eat A LOT! She also said if I don't start eating better than I do, then Cody is going to pass me in size quick! I ate a couple pieces of pizza after that!

No comments: