For some reason he thought he was supposed to eat the seat, so he burried his face into the tray and kept it that way for a while.
He did look up for a quick picture tho...notice the red forehead where it had been resting on the playtoy part of the tray while he ate the seat.
Wednesday night, daddy got home early so he got to feed Cody.
I don't understand what's to love, but Cody LOVES to eat. Maybe one day I'll understand what's so fun about eating! Cody just smiles with every bite!
Thursday night daddy's team had a game against Delta State. It was Cody's first ever COLD football game. Mommy made sure she wrapped him up good. He wore his UNA beanie, which didn't do much for his figure. He's really not fat...I think the hat just squished his cheeks in.
When the game started, Cody decided to take a nap in mama's arms. He slept for a while, then mama looked down and saw "his precious eyes" looking at her.
I was sitting by Mrs. Shyrl and she took her gloves off to eat her nachos. I told her I would wear her gloves for her.
Unfortunately it started misting a little and it was a little chili, so I told mama we should get Cody home so he didn't get sick. We left in the middle of the 2nd quarter, but made it home in time to hear the band playing on the radio!! Daddy's team beat Delta 34-24, which makes them 8-0 on the season and will probably be #1 in the national rankings this week!Since there was no game on Saturday, I asked Jenna to go on a date with me. Ms. Amanda came over to watch Cody while my mom and Jenna's mom (Mrs. Julia) chaperoned and drove us to Birmingham for the MELMO Show Live. On the way we stopped at McDonalds. Jenna sat next to me while we watched Nemo.
Once we arrived, I got us some cotton candy. Jenna said she didn't really want any tho.
So I shared it with mommy while we waited on MELMO to come out
After we sat in our seats for a couple minutes, guess who I saw...it was ELMO! and Big Bird!
Then I saw Cookie!
and Bert and Ernie!
I had to sit in mommy's lap during the show because their was a tall lady sitting in front of me, but when cookie came out as a fireman, I decided I needed to get down and dance! I made sure to turn around and show mama my red cotton candy tongue tho.
Soon, intermission came, so mama decided it was time to get more pictures of me with Jenna. After 2 years of many pictures, I have learned to cooperate and say cheese.
I did enjoy my cotton candy
Jenna finally ate some too
In fact, I think we may have been having a contest to see who could get messier with it.
I think I won that contest. At that time I heard mama tell Mrs. Julia that if daddy was there and saw my face, he would have a heart attack!
Intermission was finally over and out came Elmo again!
I did learn during intermission that my seat was really fun. The bottom kept coming up when I moved my feet, so I sat there for the rest of the show. At the end, I caught some silly string!
Before we left, mama and Mrs. Julia had to make sure to get our picture again. Here we are with my silly string and Jenna with her new Elmo toy.
That was such a fun date! Jenna and I loved Elmo!
Tho on the way home, Jenna decided not to sit by me, so I fell asleep. When we got home I took off my clothes since I had cotton candy stain all over me. Daddy was home too and I told him I had a great time. He said I was such a stud!


1 comment:
BEAU...OOOHH, how much fun! Bet "Melmo" was glad to see you. And the pumpkins! You have had such an exciting past couple of weeks. And Halloween coming up. Love your costume and Cody looks great too. Yeah, you need to take eating lessons from Cody. He will outgrow you if you're not careful. Have fun and see you soon.
Hugs & Kisses. Juju...
Post a Comment