Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Since my Elmo date, daddy has played 2 more games. Last week they played at Valdosta State and beat them 62-27. That game was on Thursday night, so daddy was able to spend a lot of time with us that Saturday. Cody got in the floor and showed him how much he likes to roll. Mama said she can't keep him on his back.He also loves playing with his feet!After a full day of fun playing with mama and daddy, we went to stay at the Whitten's for a while so the parents could go on a date! They went out to eat and then to the movies. Cody and I had bunches of fun with the Whitten's and were happy to give the parents some free time from us, tho they said they missed us, of course.

Monday, Mama got a call from school to pick up Cody. He must have had a little stomach virus, so he got to spend a couple days at work with Mama. I really think he was playing hookie tho! Ha Cody I'm just kidding.

Cody and I were sad that daddy was going to miss trick or treating with us since he had an away game Saturday in Monticello, Arkansas. Mama decided it would be a good weekend to go visit her college friends Kacy and Teresa and our friend Kennedy. We drove to Evansville, IN on Friday. Once we got there, Cody met Kennedy (I met her last summer). She even wanted to hold him and give him a kiss. Kennedy and Cody went to sleep early Friday night, but I stayed up until mommy went to bed. Saturday morning everyone was getting ready to go to the zoo. I told mama to hold on while I finished playing the drum. Kennedy let me borrow her sunglasses so I could look like a real rockstar!
When I finished being a rockstar, I got dressed, then Kennedy and I got in the car. We both decided to drive on this date.Once we both "drove" to the zoo, we got loaded in the wagon and was ready to see some animals!
Yes Cody was ready to see the animals too!It was a little chilly at first, so we had to stop and all get bundled up!Mama and Mrs. Kacy disappeared for a second, then Kennedy and I saw their faces as bats!We thought it was funny, so we became bats too! Mrs. Kacy was pulling Kennedy and me in the wagon and she got tired. Mama was pushing Cody in the stroller and said she was too out of shape to pull us up all the hills, so Ms. Teresa took over.
After seeing a few animals, I thought I would go in for the big kiss. Ugh talk about awkward! I was strapped in the wagon so the belt held me back and I couldn't land my kiss for Kennedy.Cody had slept through most of the zoo, but he woke up and said it was time to eat!Kennedy and I agreed, so we opted for a snack time of pretzels and ritz crackers.
The zoo date was tons of fun! Thank you Ms. Kelsey (Teresa's sister), Ms. Teresa, Mrs. Kacy and Mama for chaperoning!We did see a lot of animals at the zoo. One of my favorite was this "orange duck" Do you know what these other animals are?








Once we got back from the zoo, Cody, Kennedy and I all took naps. Once we woke up, it was time to get dressed up! Kennedy turned into Nemo and Cody and I turned into Batman and Robin!I of course wouldn't cooperate to take a picture with mama and Robin because I was ready to get in the batmobileThen I got in the batmobile and was still mad about the previous picture so I didn't look at the camera.
We got to our first house where Nemo and I got out and walked to the door waiting on someone to come out with candyThe first house was just a practice run because Nemo knew them. After that we were on our own. I walked up to the doorstep and stopped and yelled "trick or treat", but no one came out, so mommy told me to go knock on the door. I yelled "knock knock" and still no one came out. That's when I realized I had to walk to the door to actually knock on it then say trick or treat. Most of the time, the candy givers came out before I knocked because I went thru the same routine at each house and they heard me yelling "trick or treat" and "knock knock" and came out before I actually knocked. I had very good manners too, I told EVERYONE thank you!Cody rode in the other batmobile for most of the adventure, but he said let me out! I want in on some of this candy getting action. So mommy carried him to a couple of doors.One house I went to had MY tractor inside! I got so mad because they wouldn't let me in to get it. I ran away from mama and she told me to stop. I did just that! I sat and didn't get back up. That's about when we decided we had enough candy and we all went home.
Once we got back to the house, Kennedy and I ate some pizza then got in our pj's. I wanted to swing, but mama said I was too big.So I got out and Kennedy and I swung Cody.I then decided that Kennedy needed to brush her hair, so I did it for her. Cody sat on the table and entertained mama and her friends.He must have been a little hungry since he was really knawing on Ms. Teresa's fingers.
The next morning, Kennedy and I went out to play. I got my shoe muddy and WAS NOT happy about that at all.I got cleaned up and mama was getting everything loaded up. That's when we all told Ms. Teresa bye
Thank you Mrs. Kacy for such a fun weekend. We enjoyed staying with you and I hope Kennedy and I didn't cause to much drama fighting over all the toys!

Cody and I slept for most of the trip home and we didn't stop at all for the 4hr 20 minute ride. We got home and saw daddy! That's when he told us they won their game against the Boll Weevils 27-13. They play here at home this weekend against West Alabama for the last regular season home game.

to see all the pictures from our fun weekend, click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...oh, SO MUCH FUUUNNNNNN !!!
You look like you had the best Holloween ever. Wish I could have been there to see you do all the fun stuff. Loved the Batman & Robin costumes. Don't eat too much candy. See you soon!
Hugs & Kisses,
Juju