Mama helped me fix my pants so I could play with the new toy with no problems. This toy was so much fun because when I took a step, it made a loud clanking noise on the floor.
Ok so the new toy was mama's shoes and she asked for them back so she could leave, so I quickly walked away with them.
The parents left and Cody was asleep, so Ms. Hannah and I played. We watched Wonder Pets together, then played with her phone. I pushed a button to make it light up then gave Ms. Hannah high five! Thank you Ms. Hannah! I had fun!Friday night both parents came to pick Cody and me up from school. From there we went to Walmart. I usually like to walk around the store with daddy because I can always convince him to get me something. When we met up with mama and Cody in the check out line, daddy and I convinced mama that I really needed this new item! I got a new cowboy hat! Which was perfect since I already had a horse.
Cowboy Beau rode the horse all over the house!
I even shared Cowboy Beau's hat with Cody. Cowboy Cody sat up and wore the hat for a while.
I decided to play Cowboys and Indians with him. I shot the arrow and he started falling.
Yes! I won round 1 of Cowboys and Indians with brother Cody!
Cody and I normally sleep until 7:30 during the weekday, but we were super excited Saturday. Daddy was at home with us and we were going Christmas tree shopping. Cody and I decided to get up about 6:15 so we could hit the store! It didn't take us long to get our tree, so we had all day to play. Daddy and I went in the backyard to hit baseball and swing while Cody took a nap. When Cody woke up, he was the referee in mine and daddy's game of fumble. I like that Cody takes my side and determined that I was the winner! Later Saturday, we loaded up and headed to the Oliver's house to watch some football. There, Cody and I were introduced to Bojo. Cody wasn't too interested, he decided to take a nap. I really enjoyed him tho, I even got to throw his bone and sock for him to play. I also found a new favorite toy while we were there. They all called it a flashlight, but I'm calling it a blinder. I shined it in everyone's face and thought it was the funniest thing ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment