
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009
Cody's 6 month pictures
November 8, Cody turned 6 months old. Mommy took us to see Mrs. Michelle so Cody could have some pictures done. Cody took many pictures by himself and he smiled and smiled and smiled! Then he asked his family to join him in a couple. He also asked me to be in a couple pictures with just him and me. I told him ok, but only if the firetruck could come. He said no problem. To see all the pictures click here and type in Cody's last name for the password. Email mommy if you don't know Cody's last name. Thank you Mrs. Michelle for letting Cody be your subject that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment