I am thankful for being daddy's best bud!
and the parents said they are thankful for Cody and me!
Once we got home, we all decided to take naps. Cody took over the parents' bed.
Once we all woke up, Cody played with daddy while I helped mama decorate the Christmas tree and pack. Yes pack, Friday mama, Cody and I drove to Southaven to pick up Aunt Brenda and Ashlyn, then drove to Greenville to stay at Nona's. Saturday we were waiting on everyone to arrive, so Mama decided it was picture taking time...Here is Cody with Ashlyn and Aunt Brenda
I decided it would be a good time to claim my chair since there would be 29 people at Nona's house.
Then Cody and I took a picture with JuJu and her sisters and 2 of our 2nd cousins.
Once everyone arrived, we played outside some while we were waiting on the food to be done. Parker taught me how to play soccer...

I told mama to go in and get Cody so he could play and she found him sitting with Grandy.
He did come out to play along with all our cousins. Bella is our 1st cousin and the others are our 2nd cousins.
Here are all the great grandchildren. Bella (1), Nathan (1), Cody (6 months), Ashlyn (3), Parker (10) and me (2).
Finally it was time to eat, so we took a play break. Cody found his favorite dish...a cherry pie! and he ate almost all of it!
Once we were all done eating, we went outside to play some more and took a few family pictures. Here is mama with her 2 favorite boys.
and here is JuJu with her 2 babies and their babies.
I finally escaped the picture taking and found some dirt to play in with Ashlyn.
Cody talked to Bella some and helped her fix her pretty dress.
Everyone started to leave, so I loaded up and got ready to drive off. I said bye!
then no one would move so I said beep beep!
I couldn't go anywhere because Uncle Dade and Cody were on the bumper!
After mama made me realize we weren't going anywhere, I decided it was time to take a nap. Mama said that was a GREAT idea!
and JuJu and Cody thought so too!
Sunday we all loaded up to leave Greenville, but only Cody and Mama went back home. Mama asked me if I wanted to go home with JuJu and I of course said yes! I rode 11 hours yesterday with JuJu and Grandy back to Valdosta and was such a good boy! I did find out from Mama that daddy's team lost to Carson Newman Saturday, so he is done with football this season. They ended up 11-2 and were GSC Champions, so I think it was a GREAT season! Go Lions!


No comments:
Post a Comment