Another morning, I had to help JuJu get ready to leave. As she took her rollers out, I picked them up for her.
Some days at lunch I would eat and some days I wouldn't, but it was the ride home that was usually really fun! One day we drove by and saw some boats!!

Another day JuJu and I had to take Grandy to the eye doctor. I got a little bored in the car waiting, so I laid the front seat down to make a slide...I wasn't bored any more! Then another day we saw a train!
and the train conductor even waved at me!
Since Grandy's work is at the airport, we stopped there to visit him some. There, I got to see some airplanes in the sky and up close on the ground! Since I liked the airplanes so much, JuJu stopped at my favorite store, Toys R Us, to get me an airplane! When Grandy got home that night, I showed him my new airplane. That's when he showed me his small airplane.
Then he asked if I wanted to help him build a BIG airplane. I said SURE! He first let me practice drilling holes in a practice wooden block.

Once I got the hang of handling that drill, he let me pop some rivets into the wing.
We worked on this wing each night and when we were done working, we had to clean. I showed Grandy and JuJu how good I am at vacuuming
Thursday night, Grandy, JuJu and I sat down to discuss what day I would be going back to Florence (Friday or Saturday)
I decided we would go Saturday so I could drill some more holes on Friday.
Saturday JuJu and I drove to Florence. When we got there, Mama, Daddy & Cody were all waiting to see me. They all told me how much I was missed. Then Cody filled me in on what he did all week. He said he just went Christmas shopping with the parents. Other than that he just scooted even more across the floor playing with several of our toys. Daddy had to leave Sunday to go recruiting, so JuJu stayed in town to help mama take care of both of us. Monday Cody and I got to go see Santa!! When we got to the mall I saw these race cars and had to have one to drive.
Once we got up to Santa and after we both pulled his white beard, we told Santa what we wanted for Christmas because of course we've both been good boys!
He said he would see what he could do and then gave us both a sucker!
Then we all posed for the "professional" picture. The lady taking the picture forgot to tell us to smile.
After we finished visiting with Santa, I found the Polar Express that goes to the North Pole.


1 comment:
Beau...I had such a great time while you were visiting Grandy and me. And the road trip back home was fun too. Hope we get to do it again one day. I enjoyed staying at your house for a few more days with your family. See you during the Christmas Holidays.
Hugs & Kisses
Juju.
Post a Comment