Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up!

Please forgive me for taking so long to let you know what Cody and I have been up to. After JuJu left from bringing me home from Valdosta, the parents took me to get my 2nd haircut. I did way better than the first time. Must be due to eating my sucker and sitting in DADDY's lap.That night I sported my new 'do while daddy read the train book to me.

My little brother had a pretty tough week in December. He was diagnosed with RSV and double ear infection the day before mama's birthday (Dec 12). The doctor put him on medicines and breathing treatments to help him get over the illness. The doctor also praised Cody and said he must be a tough and happy little guy to not show how sick he really was. The doctor was right to! Mama had to stay home with him for a whole week (14-18). She said he did show signs of not feeling well, like here when he snuggled with his glow worm and passy to nap.But when he was awake, you could hardly notice he was sick. Mama thought he was playing hookie when she saw him army crawling across the floor and making spit faces at her.
Cody wasn't very fond of doing the breathing treatments tho, so to help him pass that time of sitting there, mama gave him his first finger foods. Eating is for sure one of Cody's favorite past times!By the end of the week, Cody was extremely playful and didn't want to nap much. Mama found him just playing peek a boo and smiling at her when she went to get him from his bed.
We didn't get out much while Cody was sick, so I found fun things to do around the house. One night I found daddy's boots.They were very difficult to walk inBut I managed just fine and then found an accessory to go with them.
I have a lot to catch you up on so stayed tuned to hear about our holiday season and Cody's first Christmas!

No comments: