Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Backyard fun!

Anyone that looks at me can tell that I'm not a very big guy. My problem is, I don't ever care to eat. The parents have tried everything to get me to eat. The latest trick...Mama got my table legs sawed off to make it my height to sit at. I sat at it one night for supper like a KING (notice my BK hat).
I ate some, but of course it only worked that 1 time. I just think it's way more fun to PLAY with the food rather than EAT it. Little brother Cody has no problem eating. In fact, he chews on things that aren't even food! For instance, we went outside to play Saturday and Sunday. Cody found the grass and ate some, then he chewed on the bat then the balland then the slide! While Cody ate, I was cutting the grass. That sun sure was coming down, so I got in the shade for a bit and took a break!Cody joined me in the shade for a break.Once I finished mowing the grass, I decided to be a lion. I've been watching "The Wild" on tv and now I like to play like a lion ALL THE TIME. I even "Roar" and "Growl" all the time too!
Cody then found out he likes to slide...with someone holding him of course on the big slideHe liked the big slide a lot, but decided he wanted to do it on his own, so he made it over to the little slide. I told him to wait til we get the pool out and get to slide in the water! I know he'll love that because of how much he likes to splash in the tub!
All that sliding was starting to make Cody tired and hot, so he made his way over to daddy's lap to swing.
While they were swinging, I decided to start practicing for the Masters in a couple years!


After playing outside for a while, we finally went back inside and took baths to get all the nasty green pollen off of us. That bath was so refreshing! Since we both wear the same size diaper, we can get dressed in either room. We wanted to play so we crawled away from Mama before she could get clothes on us. That's when we started jamming out to music on Cody's table. We are just so entertaining!

Mama even caught Cody letting go of the table. He started standing some on his own a couple of weeks ago, but this is the first official picture of him actually doing it!

No comments: