Here are all my egg dying supplies
Then I dropped an egg in each cup...I told Mama each color as I dropped the egg in!
After they sat in the color for a while, it was time to take them out. First I got the blue one
Then the yellow one
Then the orange, green and pink one!
I had my Toy Story theme stickers to put on them, but Mama said let's wait until they dry, which was fine because I had something to do! Jenna called and invited me to go Easter Egg hunting at her church! I asked Cody to go with us, but he wanted to take a nap...and so did daddy, so they stayed home. At the Church, they had a bouncing castle
and a ball pit
Then Jenna found some colorful baby chicks 
She held the green while I rubbed its head. That was so NEAT!
We ate some lunch then formed a line at the door to go outside and hunt eggs. That's when Jenna and I said cheese for the camera!
Finally the adults released us to go hunt eggs. All the kids ran down the hill filling their baskets. I just walked and stumbled up on an egg here and there
Once I found an egg, I didn't just put it in my basket, I opened it and dumped the candy in my basket and then threw the egg back on the ground.
Needless to say, I didn't leave with the most eggs, but I did get a bunch of candy!! When we got home, I told Cody all about the candy I got, which he didn't care since he was snacking on a HUGE Easter marshmellow treat!
and he ate the WHOLE thing!
I had an exhausting morning, so I headed to bed for a nap. When I got up, it was time to put the stickers on my eggs! For some reason the stickers wouldn't stick, but I was still proud of my first display of dyed eggs!
Soon after that, we all got ready to head out to the McConnell barn to spend time with some friends and meet mine and Cody's new buddy, Major! There at the barn, they had a lot of fun, fun ride on toys! I even asked Mama and Cody to ride with me!
They had some furry riding toys too...but I stayed away!
We got home after mine and Cody's bedtime Saturday night, so we slept in a little...that's when we all decided to go to late Easter service at Church. Daddy opted to be the photographer for our Easter picture
Then I asked if I could hold Cody and take a picture with him for his FIRST Easter!
When we got home from church, I ran to my room to see what the Easter Bunny brought! There I found BUZZ and "BUDDY"!(I call Woody, Buddy) and a Buzz and Woody cup! and a Toy Story beach towel!
Buzz is by far my favorite, but I love all my goodies from the Easter bunny!
Cody started to take Woody and I told him no, let's go see what the Easter Bunny brought you! We crawled to his room and found his basket
In there he found a stacking ball, stacking blocks, Sesame Street friends and an Elmo jack in the box!
We both love our new goodies and each others new goodies from the Easter Bunny! Thank goodness we know how to share!!! Did I mention that I REALLY love Buzz? Yes, he now goes everywhere I go including to the kitchen table to eat!
After Buzz and I ate, it was nap time. Once Cody, Buzz and I woke up from napping, we went to the backyard to hunt more eggs! I found eggs all over the backyard
Then I showed Mama my basket and said I am now an Easter Egg hunting PRO!
Cody skipped out on hunting eggs and decided to swing instead
He said he really likes going high! When the swing goes backwards he just laughs and laughs and laughs!
I decided I wanted to swing too! So daddy and I swung together and Cody watched from his swing.
Then Cody wanted to slide, so he and Mama went to slide, but I told them to wait so I could climb up really high on the ship!
Later we were back inside and Cody found his hat and wanted to wear it like I was wearing mine
He went to put it up in my room and started to play peek a boo behind the door. He came out laughing
Well our Easter weekend came to an end. I had a great time with my family! In fact, Daddy knew how much of a good time I had, so Monday after school, the parents both picked Cody and me up and we stopped by Burger King then headed to McFarland Park! There we had a picnic supper by the Tennessee river. Great idea Daddy! It was so much fun!
When we finished eating, Daddy pulled Cody and me in the wagon. Cody got tired of riding, so Mama took him with her to get the truck. She let him ride in my seat to pick daddy and me up. He LOVED riding forward with the window down. The wind made him laugh!


No comments:
Post a Comment