Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Movies and Bunny!!

Daddy was off work last Friday so he came to pick me up from school early. He was taking me to my very first movie! I was excited because we were going to see the Dragon Movie! (How to Train Your Dragon). We got there kind of early, so we got some pop corn and a coke then went to sit in our seats and waited for the show to start. I got a little restless waiting and got up and ran from daddy a couple of times. Of course I got in trouble for that tho. Finally the movie started and daddy said I needed to wear these special 3D glasses. I refused to wear them! I watched about 45 minutes of the movie, then I was ready to go, but Daddy wanted to see what happened, so we stayed for the whole show. Once it was over, I found the arcade. There I got to drive a carThen on the way out the door, I spotted Buzz! and Woody! and told them I'd be back in June to see them! Thank you daddy for taking me to the movies!

When we left the movies, we drove over to the mall to meet Mama and Cody. Cody went to meet the Easter Bunny and get his picture taken. He, like always, just sat there content and smiled for the camera.After taking his pictures with the Easter Bunny, mama sat him in an eggHe said he didn't like that and decided to get out
Cody spotted me after he finished taking pictures and waved to get my attentionOnce we all started walking together, we passed some fun riding machines. I sat in the firetruck waiting for it to move. Then the machine took my money!That's when I made a friend that asked me to ride the train with her.My new friend was with her grandparents and I found out her name was Ella. Come to find out, my Mama knew her Mama! After the train ride was over, we rode a race car together, then found the ice cream truck. Ella drove while I waved at all our customers
I had a great time riding all the rides with my new friend Ella! After I told her bye and thank you, I ran into another friend! I met him when I was 1...his name: The Easter Bunny! He gave me a big hug and then took a picture with me. He said I've gotten so big since the last time he saw me!

No comments: