Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

visit from JuJu!

Cody and I have gotten pretty used to Mama AND Daddy walking thru the door at daycare to pick us up. A couple of Thursdays ago Mama walked in without Daddy, but brought a special visitor! Yep! JuJu came for a visit! Cody showed her how excited he was to see her by offering her some of his bears to eat
Friday nite she got to play with both of us while the parents went to the football banquet. We enjoyed our nite with JuJu and I'm sure the parents enjoyed a nite together as well.Saturday Mama, JuJu, Cody and I all went to get my haircut. I took my scissors this time so I could help Ms. Jewell! She said I could help, but I had to sit by myself in the chair, so that's what I did!We started cutting my hair and I just laughed cause it tickled!!I'm really starting to like these haircuts because I get a yummy sucker each time! and I of course look really handsomeCody said he thought his hair was getting a little long and asked when it was his turn to get a cut. I told him that he does have more hair than I did when I was his age, but wasn't quite long enough to get it cut yet.We were supposed to go to Daddy's football game after my haircut, then ride the train, but it was raining and cold, so we were stuck inside AGAIN. That's when Cody and I showed JuJu some tricks we've learned since the last time we saw her. Well I didn't really have many, but Cody crawled across the floor then pulled up and hung onto the chair with 1 handThen he really showed off by going thru the legs of the table and pulled up on the bench on the other sideThen he took a couple of steps toward the camera and said cheese!
That must have made him a little tired, so he laid his head down for a secondSince we were all on the floor at Chance and Cody's level we all took a picture togetherLater, Cody showed JuJu how high he could jump in his jumper
Then Mama let him wear her hat, which he looked cool in!He noticed it had an animal on the front of it and asked me what it was. I told him a Moose of course! I learned that from Moose A Moose off of Nick Jr!
He put the hat back on by himself...I think he got it backwards.
We had a long fun day inside, but of course it was getting close to bedtime. Cody and I put our pjs on and got our milk and headed to my room to watch the Backyardigans. Now this is some time well spent with Cody because he's not trying to take my toys!Can you tell we both like our milk? Even when someone tries to get our attention, it stays in our mouth!We had a fun relaxing weekend with JuJu. We always love our visits from JuJu even if the weather does ruin our fun plans! JuJu did leave too soon tho! She missed me getting a BLACK EYE! So here's the story...Cody and I were in my room playing by ourselves for a second when all of a sudden Cody started crying. Daddy asked what happened and I told him I hit Cody in the head with the hammer (not a real hammer! it was Handy Manny's hammer, Pat!). So of course I got in trouble...even for telling the truth! A little bit later, we were playing in the living room when all of a sudden I started crying. After I settled down, Mama asked what happened. I told her Cody pushed me. I really just fell off the couch and hit my eye on the floor. Boy did it hurt! and I got a mark to show it! I immediately put an ice pack on it to help reduce swelling
and it was just a little puffy by bedtimeI had a great idea to cover up my boo boo tho! Cody let me borrow his halloween costume! The arms and legs were a little short on me, but I think it worked perfectly! The next morning I showed Mama that my eye wasn't too bad!
Now it's just got a blue spot on it, which daddy says makes me look tough! Along with all this visiting from JuJu and me getting a black eye, Cody and I battled a little bit of a cold. I got better on my own, but Cody seemed to have a little wheezing with his cough, so mama took him to the doctor. He had bronchitis, so of course has been on an antibiotic and cough medicine. Mama told him to get some rest and he would feel better. He minds so well!
We are both well and playing tons with daddy now that he is done with spring ball. In fact, we were in my room the other nite and Cody said "da-da" over and over and over again in a high pitch squeeling baby voice.He also has started dropping his cup or food from his high chair and saying "uh-o". Then Sunday he decided to play with daddy's foot, but decided to let go while he was standing and clap. He stood there for a few seconds all on his own! Then yesterday he decided to wave and say "bye bye". My little brother sure is growing up fast!

No comments: