Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My 1st trip to the Dentist!

Sunday Daddy stayed home with Cody and me while Mama went shopping. She said it was going to be a shopping trip just for her. Well she got home from shopping and pulled this big orange thing out of a bag. I started thinking that it wasn't for her and that she didn't resist getting Cody and me something!I was right! This was something for Cody and me and what a fun something it is! Cody and I both crawled thru the tunnel. I go in one end and out the other. Cody crawls in and just stays in the middleWhen I try and crawl past him, he "tackles" meI then play peek a boo thru the mesh slots on the outside with him and he thinks it's hillarious!
I kept going thru the tunnel over and over again and Cody just played in the very middle and wouldn't come out.So I got at one end and called him to come to meThen we both got caught in the tunnel when mama decided to roll it. Cody lost his balance and we both thought it was funny! Great new toy Mama!!

Tho come Wednesday, I was starting to see that the new tunnel toy must have been a bribe! Mama had been practicing with me to open my mouth so she could "count" my teeth and now I know why! I went on my first visit to the dentist Wednesday! I was mad at first because when we took Cody to daycare, I didn't get to go to my class so I started crying, but once Mama and I got to the waiting room at the dentist office I was happy again!Maybe it was because they had some fun animals painted on the wall! They had an elephant, giraffe and this funny colored zebra that I had to show to Mama!I even stood beside him for a picture. See him looking at me?Finally a lady came thru the door and called my name, so mama and I followed her. She asked me to sit in this cool tall chair!Then put this cool superman cape on me!She had me bite down on this flat thing and put this machine up to my faceShe said it was a camera and was going to take my picture, so because I'm a pro at taking pictures, I said "cheese!"After she took my picture, she took me to a big room with a bunch of colorful tables. The tables were like beds, where when you lay down and look up, you get to watch MELMO! But I didn't lay down and watch tv because I was more interested in looking around at all the neat equipment. The nice lady tried to get me to lay down so she could polish my teeth, but I was still to interested in everything else including her little mirror. Soon after that Dr. Lents came over and asked if she could count my teeth (just like mama and I had been practicing!), so of course I laid down and opened my mouth for her. She said I have a crossbite that will need to be corrected when I get older, but overall my chops have great spacing and they all look good! She asked if I would come back to see her in 6 months and I said sure!When I saw Cody later, I told him how my visit went and that's when he showed me his 4th tooth! I told him to keep sprouting them so Dr. Lents would have some to look at when he goes in for his first visit. The parents were so proud of me for being a big boy at my first dentist appointment! and speaking of BIG BOY! Cody is now wearing the same diaper as me. We are both 4s! and because Cody keeps growing, mama put a bunch of the clothes up that he's outgrown and then shifted some of my clothes to his closet. He is only 1 size smaller than me! Mama said I better start eating, before Cody outgrows me!

No comments: