Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Outside!!

Little brother Cody is starting to become not so little anymore. Mama said he weighs around 19lbs, so he's slowly catching me! I believe its because of how much he loves to eat! One night for supper, Mama made breakfast for us. She put the same amount of eggs and pancake on mine and Cody's plates. Guess who ate more...Cody of course! Here he is another nite eating some carrots and beansand then drinking his juice. He LOVES holding his cup and drinking his juice!
Cody seems to get a little messy during supper, so it's straight to the bath for him!
I was next in line for my bath so I showed off my muscles while I waited
Cody continued to play in the tub and I didn't want to get in with him, so I sat on my stool and waited patiently.
Saturday was such a BEAUtiful day so we all went out to play, then after nap the parents took Cody and me to the Ware's house to play while they went on a date. The Ware's said we were both such good boys! and since we are such good boys and the weather was nice again on Sunday...the parents took us out to play and pulled us around in the wagon after church. It wasn't quite time for lunch, but we were all hungry so mama heated us up some pancake and sausage on a stick. Cody had already eaten so mama didn't think he was hungry...well she thought wrong! He took my pancake!
I was not happy about him taking my pancakeso I took it back!
and he tried to get it again, but I hurried up and ate it before he could have it!
After the wagon ride, we found other fun things to do. I rode on Clifford. Mama said that was my last time since I've gotten too big for it and my toes drag the ground when I ride it which resulted in holes in the toes of my shoes.Cody of course stayed in the wagon and found something else to eat and since he's loving to eat so much...it must explain why he decided to sprout his 3rd tooth and first one on top this morning! I'm sure #4 will be by the end of today or tommorrow.
I found a golf club and practiced my swing

Cody finally decided to make his way out of the wagon and showed off his pulling up trick and holding on with 1 hand!He then made his way over to the 4wheeler that I have given him since he seems to like riding it more than I do
We all had so much fun playing outside in the nice weather! I can't wait for all the cold weather to STAY AWAY so we can play outside more often!!

No comments: