Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Start of another racing season

Little brother has learned to find things to do around the house since we can't go out in the cold and play. This weekend he found the kitchen table. He climbed on chairs and thru the chairs and just smiled really big at mama when she asked what he was doingAnother time, he was supposed to be taking a nap. Mama and I heard him making "playful" noises in his room. So we opened the door and he was STANDING UP and smiling at usMama put me in Cody's bed with him to see if I could get him to go to sleep...which I don't think worked either. He just thought it was funny!Sunday was the big day! Yes it was the Daytona 500 race and we were going to the Penny's to watch it. Daddy was out with a recruit and Cody was asleep, so I got my scissors to go cut mama's hair while she was getting ready. Once I finished cutting her hair, I asked her if "that was beautiful". She said I did a great job! Since I did so good cutting her hair, I decided to style mine. What do you think? I thought mine was "beautiful" too!Mama and I had fun fixin our hair togetherOnce daddy got home and Cody woke up, we headed to the Penny's to watch #14 Tony Stewart try and win the race as a familyThe race took over 6 hours to finish, but Cody and I were good boys the whole time we were at the Penny's. Tho #14 didn't finish in the top of the pack, the parents said we would be rooting him on each week!Monday, we were thrown off schedule AGAIN due to snow. School was closed, so mama was with us Monday morning and daddy stayed with us Monday afternoon. I love being home with the parents and little brother, but I sure do miss playing with all my friends at school when they close!

No comments: