Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun times indoors

We have been having such a cold winter, so the parents continue to try and find many fun things for Cody and me to do indoors. One fun night we went to a UNA basketball game, which I was really into and did not want to look at mama for the picture.Sometimes Cody likes to lay in my bed with me, but of course we don't go to sleep. We kind of wrestle insteadOne night Cody got ready for bed then decided he wanted to stay up a little longer, so we threw a pajama party with daddy!
I told Cody that my 2nd molars on the bottom were coming inand that's when he showed off his only 2 teethMama stepped in and said it was bedtime for everyone, so I gave Cody a night night hug as he gave me a kiss.
The last weekend of January, Mama was supposed to fly to Louisiana for her good friend Melissa's baby shower. Well her flight got cancelled due to bad weather and school was called off so she had to stay home from work with Cody and me. Cody decided to play ball...he grabs it, throws it, then army crawls after it!
then of course chews on itSo since Mama didn't go out of town like she planned, we had family day at home indoors out of the COLD! Cody tackled daddyWhen I asked him if it was fun, all he could do was smileHe then got on his hands and knees to start to crawl, but then dropped to his belly to make his way over to mama.
All this time Cody was playing with the parents, I couldn't help but notice his Thomas the Train shirt. I found a cool button on it where when you push it, it makes "CHOO CHOO!" noises. Cody was watching Wonder Pets, so I snuck in to push the button and say "CHOO CHOO" with it along with the arm motionThen I gave Cody a hug for letting me play with his shirt and just for being a great little brother!February 2 was a big day! Yep! it was daddy's birthday! So Cody, Mama and I took him out to eat. We both got to sit next to daddy!Our food hadn't made it to the table yet, but Cody was ready!and I didn't really care if the food came because I was having fun with daddy and his hatThe next Saturday, I got to meet a new friend, Colton. Mama's friend Mrs. Sandra and her husband Mr. Jeremy came over to visit. Colton is just a week older than Cody and Cody was asleep when they got to the house. Colton waited and waited on Cody to wake up and play, but he must have been really sleepy! So instead, I got in the floor and played with him and my barrel of monkeys!Cody must have been tired all weekend and it must have been due to his newest trick of pulling up to his knees and now feet! Sunday morning we were waiting on him to wake up so we could go to church. That's when mama had free time on her hands and of course a camera in her hands. Here's me with daddy trying to head out the door and don't we look GOOD!After watching football and seeing the Saints win their first Super Bowl this past Sunday, I went to bed then woke up to the most snow I've ever seen in my whole life! haha yes I know it's only been 2 1/2 years, but it was a lot of snow! Monday school closed due to all the snow, so mama stayed home with Cody and me...again. But it was a lot of fun! We went out to play in the snow and I started building a snowman

while Cody supervised but then I got side-tracked because mama threw a snowball at mewhich I thought was hillarious
that's when I started making snowballs and trying to throw them back
mama was making them to fast and throwing them at me so I ran and ran and fell That's when mama suggested I make an angel
My angel had heavy feetSo, since I couldn't catch mama to throw snowballs at her, I chased Chance and threw them at him, but he took cover under the "ship" Cody watched us the whole time and thought it was funny every time I got hit with a snowballSince mama wasn't prepared with snow boots for me, my feet started getting cold, so we went in and warmed up and took naps. I wasn't quite awake when I got up from my nap, so Cody thought he would assist in helping me wake up


Then he gave me a kissand I was happily awake at that time!
Next on the agenda, we helped mama fold clothes. While doing that, I found Cody's new Lightening McQueen jacket. He let me wear it, but only if I would push him around in the basket...so that's what I didOnce the basket ride was over, mama asked us if we wanted to open and put together the Handy Manny tool bench that Pawpaw got us for Christmas. Of course we were happy to do that!Once we had it put together, I crawled under it to make sure everything was fixed right
and Cody assisted with "Pat" and "Philpe"While Cody and I were fixing things with our tools, mama did some of her own fixing with tools. She lowered Cody's mattress to the lowest setting since he's now pulling up to his feet!

No comments: