and Cody got promoted to Ms. Gail's class. Ms. Gail was my teacher once and I got to tell Cody all about her. He was of course happy to meet her!
We both miss our other classes, but we have been happy to be with our new teachers. One thing I love when I switch classes is my friends get to go with me! Some mornings I help mama take Cody to his class, which I love because I get to see Ms. Gail, Ms. Felicia and Ms. Faith!(all my past teachers). Our first week in our new classes got cut a little short tho. School was closing due to SNOW! When Cody heard that, he started clapping! No he didn't clap because of that since he really didn't know what was going on, he just likes to clap now! So since school was closing and mama and daddy still had to work, Cody went to work with mama and I went with Daddy. Cody and Mama were on their way to work when they stopped by daddy's office to let us play in the big snow storm! It was pretty cold
But I didn't notice how cold because I was making "Beau tracks" in the snow
I've played in snow before, but this was Cody's first snow. Since they don't fit me anymore, I let Cody have my old hat and gloves. It was a great day for him to wear them! See how much he was liking his hat and gloves and the SNOW!


Mama said it was time to go to work, so we took a family picture in the snow
Then Cody and mama loaded up and headed to work as did Daddy and me! 
I had a lot of fun with daddy at work and when we all got home that night, I asked Cody how he liked working with mama. He said it was great because mama let him sit on her desk and help answer the phone
He said he also got to type some, but mainly he just sat on her desk with his mowhawk looking cute!
The next day, school was closed again due to snow and daddy couldn't take me to work, so mama stayed home with Cody and me. She laid out a blanket on the floor and some toys for Cody to play with, but all he seemed interested in was his new favorite show, "Yo Gabba Gabba"

Cody has really become interested in Chance lately and he army crawls as fast as he can to him when Chance is in the room. Most of the time Chance runs because Cody likes to pull his hair, but here he stayed put.
That's when I went to get Chance a bone to reward him for sitting still for the picture.
After we showed Chance some love, we showed each other some brotherly love. Yes we get along GREAT and I make Cody laugh all the time!
January is usually a busy month for daddy due the big AFCA clinic and recruiting. While he was gone to Orlando for the AFCA clinic, mama had to figure out a way to make bath time easier since she was doing it all by herself. She had a fun solution for that!
Cody and I love taking baths together. It's especially fun when I get to splash him and he dies out laughing. Thanks mama for making everything so fun!
After baths, mama gets Cody dressed then lets him play in his room while she helps me get dressed. This one time she came back and found that he opened the drawer to pick out a different pair of pants.

This finally catches us up, but one more story before I go. Last night Cody was making some babbles and one came out that said, "MAMA". I repeated Cody and said, "mama". Mama asked me if Cody just said "mama" and I said "uh huh". Mama said he's been saying it for a little while, but she was waiting on someone else to be around to hear it! So that makes it official! Cody's first word was "MAMA"!


No comments:
Post a Comment