Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Special Moment

This is part of Christmas, but I had to post this story seperate because it's so special. Christmas 1978, Daddy was 4 years old. His Grandfather asked him what football team he liked. Daddy didn't have any idea at that time and just picked a team. Daddy picked the Philadelphia Eagles and he's been a fan of them since. His Grandfather gave him his first football helmet that Christmas.and he also got an Eagles sweatshirt. Here he is with both on and playing football in his backyard.This past Christmas made it 31 years since he received that Eagles helmet. Daddy thought it was time to pass it on to Cody and me. Cody was asleep when Daddy showed me the helmet, so when he woke up, I made sure he saw what daddy gave us.
Thank you Daddy for such a special gift!!

No comments: