Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cody's pool debut

After seeing me in the big pool at the Penny's Memorial Day weekend, all Cody says he wants to do is swim in the big pool like me. Last Saturday, we headed back to the Penny's to put Cody in the pool. He wasn't sure about the big bathtub at first. He didn't smile, but he didn't cry either. He just had this look on his face as he floated in the "fish boat"Maybe it was just too bright outside for him. He decided to put his hat on to help with the glare.
Once he had his hat on, he was set to go. He swamand splashed
and swam some more!I wasn't ready to get in the water when we got there, so I helped Mr. Josh cut his grass
After swimming in the floaty for a while, Cody opted to lay on the "nap mat" to relax
He still had his "not happy" face on, so mama tickled him to get a reaction. He then started laughing and laughing!We have some happy parents now since Cody and I both love the pool this summer

No comments: