Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Going to the pool is just great this year, especially since when I don't want to swim, I can go inside to watch "Batman" on Josh's tv. But when I am in the pool, the parents make sure it's super fun! Cody and I enjoy hanging onto daddy and splashing aroundand then getting in our "racecars" to race!
Cody tries to get out of his "racecar" most of the time. He thinks it's much more fun to be held. Tho, yesterday he held his breath and went under for the first time, which he loved!
I prefer to be out of the "racecar" too! Especially when I'm being thrown. I make sure to give all the grownups a workout each time we're at the pool.
Of course I skipped my nap at the pool that day, so when we got home, I crashed! I didn't even make it to my bed!! Sometimes Mama has to bribe me to take a nap. This time the bribe was a cup cake when I got up!Cody always takes a nap without being bribed, so his cupcake is for being a good boy!Now that Cody is walking a little more and climbing a little more, we are having so much fun together! We also have started fighting over toys, which I won't go into much detail, but I usually "had it first!" or "it's MY turn!" This one nite before bed, I did decide to share my bed with Cody as we drank our milk together.

It was actually a lot of fun having him lay beside me!
We also found out on the way to school one morning that we could reach each other's hand! So now we like to hold hands some.
It is so super funny too!!
Something else I've learned to do is sing...REALLY LOUD! and I can say the Pledge of Allegiance.


If you couldn't notice what I was singing, it was my favorite song, "Life is a Highway" off the movie "Cars"

This past weekend, Cody and I had to hang with a bunch of women at the pool since daddy had camp. We did not want to go all day on Father's day without seeing him! and we felt bad that he was working hard out in that HOT HOT sun, so we made sure to go help him coach some before heading to the pool again. I stood with him and blew the whistle
While Cody gathered all the equipment
He even caught a football
and threw it some
I came to blow my whistle at Cody so he would give me the ball back.
After working at camp for a little bit, we were getting ready to leave, but not before Cody tried daddy's hat on.
He did figure out that he liked his smaller one better. He told daddy happy father's day!
then it was my turn! I told daddy happy father's day and told him we were heading to get ice cream!!!
but not before I blew his whistle 1 more time!!
We went to Frostbite, where you fill your cup of whatever ice cream and whatever toppings you want. Cody and I wanted "birthday cake" flavor. For toppings, I got gummy worms for me!and Cody got chocolate sprinkles!
We made sure to think of daddy as we were eating our ice cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...oh, so much fun. Can't wait til you show me how you can swim. Cody looks like he is having a great time.

Have fun!!
Love, JUJU.