Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Water Water Water

May 22 was the parents' 6 year wedding anniversary. Miss Amanda came to play with Cody and me during the day while the parents went to lunch and then a movie. The next day, Cody and I got up from our naps to find a suprise in the backyard! A pool! full of water! and it was waiting on us! This was Cody's first time to play in a pool.
He splashed and I splashed and he was really excited!

After swimming for a little bit, he found something more interesting, so he climbed out of the pool
He found the little slide and climbed up to the top
He likes to try and rock it back and forth. When it moves he laughs!
Thankfully our first time to the pool this summer was in the backyard because Cody's shorts were a little small!
I must have gotten too cold swimming because the next day at school I got sent home with a fever virus. That means I got to go to work with mama and watch TV!
Since I couldn't go back to school the next day, I got to spend ALL day watching TV at work with mama. I did manange to even take a nap!
Once we left work, we headed to buy me a new booster seat for daddy's truck. I got to test it out before we put it in the truck. It's cool! it has airplanes on it!
While I was sitting there, Cody had to walk over and check it out himself. Yes! I said walk! He started walking on his own last week. He still of course prefers crawling because he gets there faster, but it's soooo cool seeing little brother walk! We went to visit our friend Major and told him the news that Cody is walking! Major said he'll try it soon.
Cody told Jenna about walking, then they sat and played together. He really enjoyed throwing the HUGE tennis ball.
Sunday, the family went to the Penny's for a pool party. There I got to swim in a much bigger pool than the one in my backyard.
Mr. Josh pushed me around in a boat
and then I found a "nap mat" to float around on
then I came up with a real great idea! I wanted to see how far I could jump. Daddy was waiting to catch me!
I think I jumped pretty high! It was super fun!!!
But the fans were starting to get restless, so I had to get cleaned up for my first "gig". Here I am jamming out with my band
I think my parents want me to play sports, but I have to admit that my first love is rock and roll!!
Playing and singing and dancing to music is so much fun and I'm so good at it!
I had some happy fans too! I thought Cody only like to dance to the Elmo song, but NO! he likes to dance to my music too. He sat in daddy's lap and just swayed back and forth to the beat.
On Memorial day, the big "waterfall" opened, so the parents took us to play. Cody and I had to stand and watch for a little bit to convince ourselves to get in and play.
Neither one of us were making the move to get wet, so mama took Cody first. He got wet and was not happy at first.
He did start liking the water some, but he said he prefered to sit with daddy and just look cool!Mama had to take me to the middle of the "waterfall" and leave me for me to get wet and like it. Once she did that, I didn't come out!
After playing in the "waterfall" FOREVER, the parents said let's go and eat cheese dip! I said ALRIGHT!
and Cody said hooray for a super fun day with the family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...ya'll are having such a good time and it's real early in the pool season. Have a great time in the water this summer!! Love, Juju.