Then I thought I'd go for an afternoon joy ride in daddy's truck...Cody wanted to join me
Saturday was a super fun day. The parents, Cody and I went to Deibert Park to play. It was hotter than we are used to lately, so we went to rest and cool off under the gazebo at the pond
There were some boys there feeding turtles and ducks with dog food and asked me to help. I threw some food at the ducks
and they came up close!
I thought Cody was laughing at the ducks, but I turned around to look at him and he was just happy because mama was feeding him animal crackers.
Apparently turtles love dog food. After feeding them all for a while, a HUGE snapping turtle appeared! Daddy and I stood there and watched together
Cody and I were still pretty hot and sweaty when we got home, so we asked to go swimming. I enjoyed Cody swimming with me for a little bit, but I was glad he got out so we could fill the "pool" up more to turn the jets on and make bubbles!
Cody said he was fine with getting out because he got to watch Elmo and dance to the Elmo song!
He loves Elmo so much that he doesn't know he's about to crawl off the bed to reach Elmo on TV
While Cody was being entertained by the Elmo character, I decided to become a character myself. I made myself into Santa and said "ho!ho!ho!"
I know Christmas isn't for a while, but Santa swims don't ya think?
Cody has started eating more and more breakfast each morning, so I guess it explains him needing another tooth! He got #7 on Tuesday. Then Wednesday he went back to the doctor to get his ears checked again. He still has infection in both ears, so he's taking a new medicine. At this appointment, he weighed 22lbs! That's a whole 1 & 1/2 lbs up from the week before! That made me realize I should start eating a big breakfast like him so I can gain some weight! I'm just 28lbs. So since Cody reached the 20lbs mark and is now a year old, he gets to ride sitting forward in the car. Here we both are before school Thursday
and he loves it!
Once I got to school that morning, I took Mrs. Sharol a present since she is about to be gone for the summer. I recorded her a message on a picture frame I bought her. I said, "have a good summer! Love, Beau". I never thought she'd be getting me something too! She got me a sandbucket with a shovel and a ball! When mama picked me up from school I showed her and said I wanted to go to the beach. I showed it to Cody too and he agreed that we need to go to the beach!
Since school is getting out for the summer (but I still go to daycare), Mrs. Sharol had a fun day for us where we played outside with a bunch of fun stuff! We had some popsicles, so I sat with my girlfriend Sydney as we ate them
Then we all sat together for a class picture. Here I am with Madison, Emry, Brayden, Mrs. Sharol, Charlie, Madeline, Sydney and Morgan. I'm sure thankful I had her for a teacher because she helped make me super SMART!


No comments:
Post a Comment