Lately, I've decided to make it known how independent I like to be. The parents often hear me say, "no, I do it myself!". That would include using the potty "myself" (when I will go), climbing in the car...into my seat...buckling "myself", and of course pushing Cody in the stroller "myself".
This past Saturday, daddy had camp, so mama tried finding us something new and fun to do. She took us to the waterpark in Muscle Shoals called Gattman Park. Cody liked looking at it from a distance at first without getting wet
I, on the other hand, spotted this BIG watergun and started playing. This girl wouldn't get out of my way, so I just sprayed her!
Cody made his way over to this green fire hydrant that apparently was just for looks because no water was coming out.
Then he found one that had "sprung a leak", which he thought was super fun!
After playing in the water for a while, I found the ship! I climbed up right away and got on the lookout for the "monsters"
Cody started making his way up to help me on the lookout
While we were looking from way up high, we spotted the swings. We both went really high!
I had some fun!
and Cody had some fun!
Then we got out of the swings and went our seperate ways. Cody found this tunnel to play in
and I climbed a rock wall. Yes I climbed all the way up on the outside of it and over the top to stand in the "mountain" by "myself"
Right after that, I decided to go play in the water again. I ran under this mushroom....
and Cody had some fun!
Then we got out of the swings and went our seperate ways. Cody found this tunnel to play in
and I climbed a rock wall. Yes I climbed all the way up on the outside of it and over the top to stand in the "mountain" by "myself"
Right after that, I decided to go play in the water again. I ran under this mushroom....
and Cody had a hard time finding me. He walked all thru the water looking and getting super wet!
He finally found me and we played and played!
We were at the park for a very long time. Cody and I had so much fun playing together. He's my best bud and I love taking care of him. In fact, Sunday we went to the Penny's for a pool party and I had an ice cream sandwich. I made sure to share with Cody and feed him!
.jpg)
I would give him a bite then I took a bite. When I didn't give it to him fast enough, he gave me this look
So I gave him some more!
I really loved it!
and Cody did to! But it was all gone and he still wanted more!
I had it all over my face and hands!
We were at the park for a very long time. Cody and I had so much fun playing together. He's my best bud and I love taking care of him. In fact, Sunday we went to the Penny's for a pool party and I had an ice cream sandwich. I made sure to share with Cody and feed him!.jpg)
I would give him a bite then I took a bite. When I didn't give it to him fast enough, he gave me this look
So I gave him some more!
I really loved it!
and Cody did to! But it was all gone and he still wanted more!
I had it all over my face and hands!
so Mrs. Jane took me to the water hose and rinsed me off.
Once I got cleaned up, I jumped back in the pool. My favorite thing to do is getting thrown in the air and splash in the pool. All the adults take turns throwing me. This time it was Mr. Ben's turn! .jpg)
Once I got cleaned up, I jumped back in the pool. My favorite thing to do is getting thrown in the air and splash in the pool. All the adults take turns throwing me. This time it was Mr. Ben's turn! .jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment