and it made him super happy and he thought it was super fun!
Cody is most all the time in a great mood, so when he is sick we know it! He got sent home from school with a fever a couple of weeks ago. By that nite, it got up to 104. Cody went to the doctor the next morning to find out he had hand/foot/mouth. I've had it like 3 times, but this was Cody's first time. He seemed to handle it a lot better than I ever did. He did get to go to work with mama for a couple days and while there, he didn't seem sick at all! He sat in mama's chair and did some work! (really just spun around and around a laughed)
Mama seems to have a weakness when Cody or I don't feel well. She noticed how much Cody liked to sit and rock on toys at daycare or at the gym. So within a couple of days after Cody was sick, she had this blue dog in our house.
Cody said it of course made him feel SO much better! But he found it to be more fun to stand on than sit and rock!
My sweet brother even shared with me!
Yeah right he shared! We of course had to fight over it! and I won at this moment
But it didn't take Cody long to battle his way back on. We compromised at this point.
July 22, I went to school in big boy undies for the first time. I came home that day dry and in the same clothes! It's been almost 4 weeks since then and I've only come home in a different set of clothes due to an accident like 4-5 times. I like my big boy undies because they have some of my friends on them. (I'm not pouting, I'm just showing you Bert and Ernie)
I love all of my fun Sesame Street undies, but....
I told mama I was a big boy and needed some Batman undies
That's when she loaded Cody and me up and headed off to the mall to buy me more big boy undies. I was excited about going to the mall because with my great memory, I knew the train was there! We of course found it and Cody and I rode.
Cody liked the train, but his favorite was the dog car. He thought it was super fun to drive!
Finally we both became firemen!
We couldn't find Batman undies at the mall, but we did get Lightening McQueen, BUZZ and Nemo! At that point, I didn't care about the Batman undies, I was just happy to go ride the train!Going to stores has become a fun pasttime for mama, Cody and me. It's so, so hot outside and we can only take so much pool time. Mama has found that taking us to the store to the toy aisle is a fun way to spend some time. I showed her some things I wanted for my birthday! Then at a couple of places, I managed to get something to the checkout line to take home! I showed Cody a lot of fun toys and we spotted this flipping gorrilla thing. It made Cody cry! Then I showed him this super hero mask! Do I look scary?
Something else to help us have fun at home inside is our slide! It's been outside and too hot and no fun to play on, but it's a super fun toy inside in my room! Especially when I can slide and watch tv all at one time!
Cody doesn't know how to hold his feet up when sliding, so we learned really quick that he must have socks on while slidding so he doesn't stick!
Daddy has started being a football coach again with all his players back in town. The players all got here last week, so we haven't seen much of daddy. They had practice Saturday afternoon, so towards the end of practice, mama took us to watch and we got to see daddy blow his whistle!
While we were watching practice, a POLICE car drove by! Police cars have been my favorite lately! I even got to go for a ride, but don't worry! I wasn't in trouble...I was a FRONT seat passenger!
Something else to help us have fun at home inside is our slide! It's been outside and too hot and no fun to play on, but it's a super fun toy inside in my room! Especially when I can slide and watch tv all at one time!
Cody doesn't know how to hold his feet up when sliding, so we learned really quick that he must have socks on while slidding so he doesn't stick!
Daddy has started being a football coach again with all his players back in town. The players all got here last week, so we haven't seen much of daddy. They had practice Saturday afternoon, so towards the end of practice, mama took us to watch and we got to see daddy blow his whistle!
While we were watching practice, a POLICE car drove by! Police cars have been my favorite lately! I even got to go for a ride, but don't worry! I wasn't in trouble...I was a FRONT seat passenger!


1 comment:
Beau...congratulations on potty training. I didn't know you had 2 new teeth. I'm glad both you and Cody are having a great summer.
Being a passenger in the front seat of a police car is cool. Make sure you never get in the back!!! I sent you a box to open for your birthday. Hope you enjoy everything and have a happy birthday. HUGS & KISSES, JUJU...
Post a Comment