I was at school this whole time and when I woke up from my nap, Mama and Daddy came in with this birthday cake just for me!
I sat patiently with my birthday hat on while my friends sang to me
Then I blew out all 3 of my candles and dug into my cake!
A couple of my friends weren't at school, but I was happy to have my birthday party with most of my friends.
Having Mama and Daddy at school with me for my party was super exciting!
Mrs. Kacie helped me open my present and I was happy to find my new "Rein"-Deere Tractor!
My "Rein"-Deere Tractor is super neat! First of all it's GREEN and then you can push a button that makes a real tractor sound and it bounces up and down. Don't you like my "rein"-Deere Tractor?
After my birthday party at school, Daddy had to go back to practice, so I went home with mama. We stopped by a store to buy a big mattress! Then we went home to play "Handy Manny". We built me a big bed!
We weren't quite finished with my bed yet, but it was time to get Cody, so we left the bed like this
Once we got home with Cody, Miss Tania came over and then I got to open my table full of presents from the parents, Cody, JuJu, Grandy, Nanaw & Pawpaw!
I was almost done with all of my presents, then Cody walked up with one for me from him.
It was a talking Buzz Lightyear!! and he said, "to infinity and beyond!"
Since Cody missed my party at school, Mama, Miss Tania and Cody sang happy birthday to me again and I got to blow candles out again. Then of course we ate cake again! Cody REALLY loved his, but there's not much out there he won't eat!
Like always, I was trying to be as clean as I could be. I had to make sure I ate my cake without getting any icing on me!
After we ate cake, mama and Miss Tania finished my bed. Wow look at my new big boy bed!!
I kind of get lost in it by myself because it's so big!!
But I had no problems sleeping in it. The parents came to check on me after I went to sleep and they had a hard time finding me. I was buried under the cover and pillow.
I have been sleeping great in my new big boy bed and I LOVE it! Cody doesn't like it as much because he can't get in it by himself, but I help him and we lay beside each other some.Saturday, Cody and I had some friends come over to play, Cole and Cade. Cody and I are pretty good at sharing. Here Cody is sharing his jumper with Cade and watching Elmo together.

Then here I am sharing my train and tracks with Cole. (the truth is, I was trying to make sure he didn't get my train!!)
Cody and I had a super fun time with Cole and Cade!Sunday, I was invited over to my school friend Henry Thomas' house to play on his big blow up water slide. It took me no time to figure out how to get to the top!
I of course had to bring my side kick Cody. He didn't want to slide when we got there, so he played in the house
After playin on the slide for a while, Henry Thomas showed us his real big size "rein"-Deere Gator. I immediately kicked him out of the driver seat and took over driving. Here I am driving Sarah and me around while Henry Thomas chases us!
I was having a VERY hard time sharing the driver seat of the gator. Thankfully, Andrew just wanted to ride!
I think since I was hogging the gator, all my friends decided to go eat instead. Cody even joined them
Cody even became friends with Henry Thomas while they were eating. He shared his cheetos with him!
Mama finally told me the gator was broke, so I got off. That's when Cody found it and climbed aboard. His legs were too short to reach the petal tho.
The gator miraculously started working again, so I pushed Cody over to the passenger seat and took him for a ride. I told Cody to HOLD ON!
I had a super fun time driving my little brother around in the gator.
After running into everything in the backyard, including their house, mama told me for some reason the gator was broken again. That's when I made my way back to the top of the waterslide.
and waited for someone to be below me so I could dump the water on them!
Mama went to find Cody still playing in the house and drinking a Capri Sun. Cody stole everyone's drink that day and drank them all!
Once he couldn't find anymore drinks to steal, he finally decided to check out the big water slide.




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment