Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Game 1

Saturday was the first game of the season. Cody and I started off the day playing in the back yard. We even sat in the club house to eat our pizza!Later on, we headed to Spirit Hill for some tailgating! Cody found a football to walk around with and had some fun!He stopped to ask mama where I was so we could throw That's when they found me blowing the horn and driving the RVFinally it was game time, so we made our way to the stadium. We sat beside each other and a quick touchdown put huge smiles on our face!

Then our quarterback threw a pass and we waited to see if it was caught.....
of course it was!! Touchdown! We beat Henderson State 27-10 and Cody and I watched the whole game! So when it was over, we headed to the field to congratulate daddy!
Cody didn't stick around long to congratulate. He grabbed daddy's hat and took off across the field.


Since it was Labor Day weekend, we didn't have school on Monday. We decided to go see Mrs. Andria at her pool! The water was a little chili! and so were our yummy popsicles!
We enjoyed them and our last pool outing for the year

Then Tuesday before school, I had to go to the dentist for a routine checkup. Last time I would not let them count my teeth, but this time I gladly opened my mouth for them like a big boy! The nice lady counted them, flossed themand brushed them!
Dr. Lents said I have a mouth full of pretty teeth!! See?!?!

No comments: