While mama was in New Orleans for Mrs. JAB's wedding, she got to visit with some of her very good friends
I saw daddy when we got home that Sunday and he said they won another game. This time it was against Glenville State and the score was 54-10. Cody wasn't too concerned about daddy's win. He was more interested in brushing his teeth!
I think he likes to rinse the brush more than he likes to brush, but at least he's trying!
We started trying to decide what to be for halloween and I told Cody I was a lion when I was his age. I let him try my old costume on.
and then just for kicks, I had to see how cute I still looked in it. I may have grown just a little??
Cody wasn't completely sold on being a lion, so he asked what I thought about him being a cowboy!
I told him to see if he could ride "Apple", my horse and he said sure!
He then shouted "Howdy Doody!!"
I think Cody would make a great cowboy. Tune in after Halloween to see what we decide! JuJu showed up to our house during the week after being at Uncle Dade's. She went to tailgate with us before daddy's game and we got to introduce her to our favorite UNA cheerleader, Miss Mollie!
then we had a seat and sipped on our juice.
Daddy even came to visit for a little bit while we were tailgating!
We finally went into the game and guess who was sitting right beside us in the stands!! My very good friend Madeline from school!
She shared her hot dog with me ....
Then I asked for another hotdog so Madeline and I could share another one. Madeline didn't want anymore hotdog, so I ate the whole thing!
Cody and I were so happy to have JuJu at the game with us. We got to explain to her everything that was happening at the game! You know, like when the band plays and stuff!
Once the game was over, we headed to the field where Cody was searching for daddy!
Cody found him and as you can see in the picture behind us, we beat Southern Arkansas 48-6!
JuJu stayed with us until Thursday that next week and Cody and I told her bye that morning when she left. Little did I know that she was going to pick me up from school to go to cousin Kevin's football game in Mississippi that night! There I got to see cousin Kevin kick a football and I saw Uncle Garry, Aunt Cyndi, Aunt Brenda and Nona! After the game, I fell asleep on the way to Nona's. When I got up the next day, Cody and Mama showed up! After Cody and I took a nap, Mama drove us to Cleveland where she was meeting some old buddies from college for her DSU Softball Alumni game! Before the game started, Cody and I got to throw ball with our friend Kennedy! I threw the ball to her....
Then she threw it back to me!
Finally the game got started and we sat to watch mama play. She was pitcher and then we got to see her bat!
Mama got a hit and Cody was trying to explain that to Nona.
Nona said she understood!
Before mama's game was over, Cody, Nona, JuJu and I headed back to Greenville for the night. The next morning, mama showed up to pick me up and take me back to Cleveland to play with her friends and my friend, Kennedy. Here is mama with some of her super fun cool friends!
We headed to the DSU football game and on the way, I spotted this thing in the field! You see what it is???
It's a helicopter!
and I got to "ride"!!! That just made my day too!
But mama said it made her day to have me there with her at the place she used to play ball
along with some of her friends!
Once we left the game, we headed back to Mrs. Casey's house where we all got to visit and play. I had a fun time holding my buddy Cooper!
Cooper is Kennedy's little brother. We decided a group picture would be great! At that point, I was sad my little brother wasn't there with us (he was still in Greenville with JuJu and Nona)
But I didn't stay sad about missing Cody too long! Kennedy and I started playing football! My favorite thing to do is kick the ball, so I taught Kennedy and held the ball for her!
Then I had to sit and rest for a bit, so I found Miss TA to sit with!
Kennedy was getting ready to leave for the night so we had to get one last picture together!
We told everyone bye the next morning and went to pick up Cody, then had to tell JuJu and Nona bye. Once we got home, we saw daddy and he told us they won their 4th game of the year against Lambuth, 31-0!Cody said he's enjoying this football season and said he wanted to play. I think he's got his sports mixed up??
This past Saturday, daddy had another home game. While we were tailgating, I heard him out of the RV asking mama where I was, so I looked out the window!
He asked if I wanted to do the Lion walk with the team!! At first people were touching me,
Then calling my name, so I looked around
and then I realized I was being cheered on with the rest of the Lions!!
Watch here and listen to the crowd cheering "us" on!!Cody and Mama were excited for me and watched as I did my FIRST Lion walk!
After we settled down from the excitement, it was time to go into the game. Cody and I decided we wanted to eat our suckers that we caught at the Homecoming Parade earlier that day!
Needless to say, we won that game too against Arkansas Tech, 28-0! (5-0)Daddy was getting ready to head to the office on Sunday, so Cody wanted to show off a little about how grown up he is! He walked to the potty, so mama sat him on it and he did his business!
Cody is 16 months and he is so cool!!
In fact, he's growing so fast and sprouting so many teeth, that it was time to go see my friend, Dr. Lentz...the dentist! He sat on the orange table patiently (well for a minute)
Then he laid down and watched some tv that was in the ceiling!
Dr. Lentz came over to his table to meet him and looked at his teeth. He was such a big boy and opened his mouth wide for Dr. Lentz!
She poked him a little, so he cried for a second. She said all 14 of his teeth look great!! Good job little brother!!


No comments:
Post a Comment