Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rock Star

November 6 daddy had a game against West Alabama. They were losing and it was FREEZING so mama, Cody and I went home to listen to the rest of it on the radio at home. Starting the 4th quarter, it was 23-3. The Lions came back to win 24-23! We were excited about that, but Cody decided he'd rather watch an indoor sport so it wasn't so cold. We all went to watch the volleyball game (which they won) and Cody was happy to have his very own seat! He DOES love football tho. See we even dress up and play at home!

We really love playing fumble, but have had to stop since Cody doesn't understand that he can't lay on top of other kids at school to tackle them. So we have put the helmet up and started playing soccer. He's really great at soccer!


Since we aren't playing fumble as much anymore, I've decided to practice my music skills a little more.

I grabbed my guitar and put on a concert. I started my concert with "Cars' Life is a Highway". Then I included my very own made up song "John Deere Tractor". After each song I said "thank you very much". The whole performance was to die for, but it was a bit lengthy to share, so here I am singing the UNA fight song.
We've been attending St. James a few weeks now and my favorite part is going to children's church with Mrs. Brandi. Last week, my friend Piper was there. We sat together in big church!
Last weekend daddy had an away game, so we headed to Jackson to spend time with some family. We stayed at cousin Bella's house. Cody and I immediately ran out to her swingset to slide.

Aunt Shelley helped Cody slide
and even tho I'm a big boy, I wanted her help to!
Then Cody and I sat in this double swing together while cousin Bella swung by herself like a big girl!

Saturday, we went to mama's cousin Steve's house to make tortellni for Christmas. There was a soccer goal in the backyard, so all of us great-grandkids played and played and played. It wore Cody out, so he took a nap on a pallet on the floor.


Did I tell you Nona was there to?It got dark outside and started raining a little, so Nathan and I moved to the living room and played cars! Nathan is my 2nd cousin.
Finally we got back to Bella's house and got ready for bed.

Before I went to sleep, I talked to daddy to find out that they lost to Harding 29-28. But that bad news wasn't so bad anymore once we found out the Lions got into the playoffs starting this Saturday against Valdosta!!

No comments: